✿︎16✿︎

~Broken love~

Jungkook's tears were falling like rain, his heart shattering into pieces as he stared at Jimin, who was also crying. The guilt in Jimin's eyes was almost unbearable for Jungkook to witness. He knew that Jimin never wanted to hurt him, never wanted to be in this situation.

As Jungkook wiped his tears "Jimin, I know you never wanted this. I know you want to marry me just as much i wanted to marry you and I know you think about your family and hyung but about me , about us , about our dream's"

Jimin looked down, unable to meet Jungkook's gaze. When Jungkook reached out to hold his hand, Jimin slowly looked up, his eyes filled with pain and longing. He wanted nothing more than to pull Jungkook into a tight hug, to never let him go but he is tied with a promise."I don't know but it's late .....you are going to marry taehyung and if you did-

But Jungkook stopped him, his voice filled with a mix of sorrow. "Stop, Jimin. This is our reality, our love. It's not a game or a fake story. You can't just decide me to marry your hyung because of misunderstanding. Do you think it's easy for me to hear you say that?"

Jungkook pulled his hand back, gripping Jimin's shoulders tightly. Jimin remained silent, his heart aching with the truth of Jungkook's words. He knew deep down that he couldn't bear to see Jungkook with anyone, not even with his hyung.

"I don't care about anything else, Jimin," Jungkook continued, his voice filled with raw emotion. "I only care about us, about our love. So tell me, do you really think I would leave you for your hyung? Do you really think it's that easy for me to walk away?"

"now will you get up ...we are going back tomorrow is our wedding"Jimin gulped he knows jungkook is angry and how scary his anger .Only his family and he knows .

Jungkook pull him back and stood from ground with him and drag him towards the car but jimin pull his hand back and stepped back.

,"I am not coming with you ,if you don't agree to marry taehyung hyung you have t-

"SHUT UP"

Jimin flinched when jungkook shouted and make his way towards him and held his arm tightly.Jungkook is beyond angry ,he doesn't know what he is doing, he just can't accept what jimin is saying and it makes him more angry that he is only thinking about his family, reputations, his hyung .

Where is jungkook than .

Where is his kookie whom he always says he loves him to death than why he didn't thought about him before taking this decision.

Why he is doing all this.

Why he is killing his own lover .

,"Don't jimin, i am telling you, don't do this.You don't know me yet how possessive I am for you and if you think i would go and marry your hyung than you are wrong and i-

But ,jimin pushed him and again stepped back and make distance from him.

,"You don't know if you didn't marry him our business and our reputation will get ruin and hy- i can't tell you yet .I promised him that I will never tell anyone about this i can't lose my tae tae he already suffered too much so I have to make myself bad than kookie will hate me and marry hyung right yah right jimin be strong you can do this

Jimin is going to regret later and he knows it well.

,"So you only cares for your fucking reputation and business wow just wow PARK JIMIN "

He clapped and started laughing like a mad man but he Stop and wipe his tears.

,"Yes now what will you gonna do huhh can't you see everything is already ready.....we can't be selfish .we have to sacrifice our love "

Jimin said with no emotion and looked at jungkook who just laughed again ,can't believe this. His jimin is saying all this,it's not a sacrifice it's a death for him.Jimin himself pushing push jungkook in a grave .

He doesn't want to do this but again this but is coming between them.

,"You said you will do anything for me than marry my hyung "

Jimin said with aching heart and he can feel jungkook's heart is aching too.

,"Do you really want this? "

Jimin immediately nodded and look down .

,"Fine if you really want this i will marry your hyung but"

Jungkook was hurt and broken his jimin cares for reputation and business without thinking anything he just decided all by himself than he also wants to see how will jimin handle when he will kiss his hyung infront of him, how will he live without him because he knows his jimin can't live without him but it's not gonna happen right ?.

He will only marry his hyung when jimin ------"

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ