✿︎61✿︎

I will protect my jiha

N-o

Don't-leave me-e

Ahhhh no N-O

Jih-a

Koo-kie

I have to leave y-ou

Jimin immediately opened his eyes and sit on bed and wiped his sweat from his forehead....he slowly turn his left and saw his daughter is sleeping peacefully near him .....he raised his hand and softly caressed her hairs .

,"I am sorry jiha your mama can't do anything........but I am happy that I have you I don't need anyone not even your dad-a"
He wiped his tears and stood from bed .....make his way towards bathroom when he enter the bathroom he look himself in mirror........How can he forgot that horrible day when he almost lost his baby .

,"I really want to see you kookie but i know you are now happy with hyung and your child .....i am happy for you both b-ut Its hurt-s kook-ie i-miss you but now it's over ....i don't need you and nor my daughter needs you but- i can't forget that day -i- still remember....... those nightmares still haunt me kookie why ? Life is so cruel to me but i will protect my daughter my jiha from any problem "

He still had those nightmares that haunts him every night .....he can't sleep peacefully.

Tears were falling from his beautiful eyes and he closed and remember what happened that night ..........when he almost lost his daughter and when he left jungkook.

Jimin was lying on floor unconscious but suddenly zitao came to his room and called but .....and when he saw him in bathroom laying there with blood he got panicked and immediately take him hospital .

Where doctors told they can't save both of them .....baby or jimin ......zitao didn't know what to do and say . He was crying can't lose both of them but he doesn't have any choice he choose jimin .

Sorry ji-min but I can't lose you i am sor-ry Princess for-give me-e

He hide his face with his both hands and cried silently waiting for doctors and when they came he immediately stood and run towards them .

Relax he is fine and -

Zitao doesn't want to listen anything but .

Baby is fine and so as mother
Congratulations mr.huang your daughter and husband is alright.

With that they left leaving crying zitao left who can't stop himself he immediately went to jimins room and look inside through the  glass door ......jimin was sleeping peacefully it looks like he didn't felt any pain .

Zitao was almost died when he saw him like this but now he is relieved to see jimin out of danger and his baby .

He can't believe she actually look like jungkook....... pretty small bunny wrapped in pink cloth when nurse give him small jiha he can't stop his tears and kissed her small nose .

Look jimin your daughter

Zitao give jiha to jimin who just woke up after 4 hours when he woke up he called his daughter wants to see her than zitao came to his room and show him his daughter.

Jimin's hands were shaking when he held his small bunny in his hands ....she is so cute like a small cotton ball wrapped in pink cloth...her beautiful red nose .... plump lips mixture of jimin and jungkook (jikook baby ) he smiled when she woke and held his finger with his small hands jimin can't control his emotions.....he thought he lost his child because of his stupidity but she is here with him looking her mama with big doe eyes her eyes shows how much she wants to live.

She actually fight for her life .

His little jiha

,"I promise jiha I will protect you and leave everything.....i can't stay here......this place is not good for us .....good for you princess "

Zitao didn't said anything and understand what jimin wants to say he loves him and feels bad for broke his heart he feels ashamed wants to make everything right for jimin and jiah but it's too late .........didn't know he will leave him one day without telling anyone......no one knows where he left with his daughter.

Nor even jungkook who doesn't even know jimin left with his daughter.........poor jungkook didn't even know he has a child .

Jimin deserves to be happy but did he know when he left what happened with jungkook when he got to knew that he has a daughter and jimin didn't told him ............ and left him for dying.

Who almost died after jimin left .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Thanks for 10k views ❤️