✿︎39✿︎

꧁You changed my life into hell now you have to face it꧂

You changed my life into hell now you have to face it

,"He is my husband happy now "
Jungkook stepped back feeling betrayal and broken but still he trust jimin he can't marry someone else right?

,"You are lying i know my jimin will never ever marry someone when you know you are mi-ne "

Jungkook walked towards him and jimin slowly stepped back both were crying jimin gasped when jungkook pushed him against the wall but gently not to hurt his baby who was in his tummy .

Jimin was confused why jungkook didn't remember anything.

,"I am telling you the truth I am married didn't you know  you called me before your accident i told you clearly that i am going to marry and i will because i love h-

Jimin stopped when he saw him shutting his eyes while holding his head he doesn't know what is happening to jungkook but he got panicked when he saw him shouting while hitting his head .

Jimin came closer to him and held his arms but jungkook didn't stop shouting he was keep crying and shouting which make jimin panicked it was the first time he was seeing his kookie in this condition he feels guilty and shame .

,"No n-o arghhhhhhhhh ahhhhh it's hurti-ng ahh jimine don't leave me you can't

Marry someone

You are mine

Stop this

Arggg

Jimin immediately hugged him and rub his back gently he again give him pain didn't he, jungkook's mom was right he only gives him pain .

,"Kookie please i am here shhh stop crying take a breath with me
Hmm baby i am here look at me honey my bunny boo look at me baby yh look here it's me your jimine yh like that

Take a deep breath

My baby "

Jungkook stopped crying when jimin cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead while caressing his hairs jungkook held his both hands and pushed him away .

,"You forget your promise your koo-kie seriously how could you marry h-im Jeon jimin  tell me why Are you doing this to me you want me dead tell me JEO-N JIMIN"

Jimin shook his head and again tried to cupped his cheeks but jungkook again pushed him seeing his pregnant stomach his heart aches .

Jungkook wants to slap him so bad how can he marry someone and got pregnant when they both already signed marriage papers , he remembered how jimin blackmailed him still after signing those papers jungkook thought after this jimin will stop saying him to marry taehyung but what he did he broke jungkook .

"You are married and pregnant to-o y-you he-"

Did h-e "

Jungkook held his hand and pulled him close and caged him against the wall........ jimin bite his lips looking down can't make eye contact with him he knows jungkook is angry .

Jungkook was beyond angry his eyes were red and dark it looks like he will kill jimin or his husband he was not jungkook he was someone else .

He got more angry when jimin didn't said anything this time he cupped his cheeks tightly and his silence means he was right  that's why jimin is quite and not looking at him .

,"He touched you fuck you and you let him you LET HIM FUCK YOU

YOU MARRIED HIM

GOT PREGNANT AND I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING STUPID ME THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME ALMOST DIED BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T CAME
How can you forget our love our promi-ses I know I married your hyung but i never touch him but you YOU

Jimin was crying telling him it's hurting him but jungkook didn't listen can't see his teary eyes his anger made him blind .

,"Listen t-o me let me go it's hurting pleas-e "

Jungkook pulled back and put his hand on his heart .

,"Hurting where tell me what about me jiminah did you ever think about me or your love for me was all lie you were playing with me did you ever love m-e

He came closer to jimin and held his hand and placed on his heart to let him know his heart is paining.

It's hurting here it's paining too much that I want to die right now infront of you i want to kill myself what should I do now tell me how many time I told you I can't live without you , you are my heart my everything and you

Married someone else leaving me broken and you fucking ahhhhhhhhhrgggghh fuck this  ahhhhrghg

He suddenly punched wall near jimin who was shocked and when he saw his hand are bleeding.

He was about to touch his hand but jungkook pulled away .

,"Let me see please".

"Why ? Don't pretend that you care you are heartless jimin you are not my jimin you are cheater betrayer i hate you ".

Jungkook shouted and jimin was crying he deserves this he knows this day will come but it hurts more when jungkook called him cheater and betrayer and hate you these words stab his heart .

Jimin left him to live his life peacefully with taehyung and wants jungkook to hate him and it's happening,than he should have to face this right but why it's paining like hell .

He closed his eyes let jungkook shout at him .

,"So what stop this nonsense jungkook we are married already with someone else

And i am happy with him you should also go and live happyily with taehyung he is your husband not me-e"

Jimin shouted back and pushed him back when jungkook walk towards him and pulled him close his breath hitched when his breath hit his ear and what jungkook said he got shocked  .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ