✿︎26✿︎

~Don't leave me~

"Jungkook, if you don't marry my brother, I will kill myself," Jimin whispered, his voice trembling with fear and desperation. Jungkook's heart dropped at the sight of Jimin in such pain. He knew he had to do something, anything, to stop him.

"Jiminie baby...... no, please do-n't do th-is," Jungkook pleaded, tears welling up in his eyes. He reached out to grab the knife from Jimin's hand, but Jimin stepped back, keeping the blade pressed against his skin.

"No, Jungkook, I will kill myself . If you don't marry my brother, I will end my life right here, in front of you," Jimin said, his voice breaking. Jungkook felt a surge of panic and desperation. He couldn't lose Jimin, not like this.

"Baby, please, look at me. You don't have to do this. Throw the knife away, come here, let me hold you," Jungkook said, opening his arms to Jimin. But Jimin shook his head, tears streaming down his face.

"I can't, Jungkook," Jimin screamed, his voice filled with pain. Jungkook felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. He couldn't bear to see Jimin in such pain.

As Jimin continued to press the knife against his wrist, Jungkook knew he had to make a decision. He couldn't let Jimin go through with this. With tears in his eyes, he took a deep breath and made a promise to Jimin.

"I will marry your brother, Jimin. I will do anything to save you from this pain. I love you more than anything in this world, and I can't bear to see you suffer. I will marry him, but please, promise me that you will never do something like this again," Jungkook said, his voice filled with determination and love.

Jimin looked into Jungkook's eyes, tears still streaming down his face. He felt like someone killed him , his heart break when jungkook agreed but isn't what he wanted.He blackmailed his boyfriend.

Jungkook run towards him, to protect him from whatever danger he was facing. Without thinking, he threw the knife on the floor and wrapped Jimin in a tight hug. Jimin, feeling guilty and ashamed, hugged him back, closing his eyes and letting the tears fall.

As Jungkook pulled back, he kissed Jimin's forehead, then his eyes, cheeks, and nose, before finally pressing his lips against Jimin's. It felt like a goodbye kiss, a promise of love and longing. But just as quickly as he had kissed him, Jungkook pulled away, his expression hardened.

"You will regret this, Jimin," Jungkook said, his voice tinged with anger. "You may not know what you've done, but I promise I will leave you forever. But know this, I will never love Taehyung. My heart belongs to you, my Jimin. And you." he pointed a finger at Jimin, "You are not my Jimin. You are no-t."

The words hung between them, heavy with pain and regret. Jimin sat on the floor, tears streaming down his face, calling out for Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't turn back. He walked away, leaving Jimin alone in the room, heartbroken .

,"Kookie .........don't leave m-e "Jimin blinked his eyes furiously, trying to adjust to the bright sunlight filtering through the curtains. As he slowly sat up, he felt a wetness on his cheeks and realized he had been crying. His heart sank as he remembered the events of the previous night – the fight, the tears, and the ultimatum.

He reached up to touch his face, still damp with tears. This wasn't a dream; it was all too real. Jimin had done the unthinkable – he had blackmailed Jungkook, the love of his life, into doing something he never thought he was capable of. He knew how much Jungkook loved him, and to see him in pain and on the brink of losing everything was like a knife through his heart.

Guilt and regret washed over Jimin in waves, threatening to drown him in their depths. He never wanted this – to hurt Jungkook, to betray his trust, to break his heart. But now the damage was done, and he didn't know how to fix it. The thought of Jungkook hating him was unbearable, yet it seemed inevitable given what had transpired between them.

,"I still remember how you left me do you ha-te me now do yo-u-

I deserve this didn't i but jimine loves you soo much kookie your baby also loves you but i ca-n't tell you .....i can-t I am useles-s .

He said as he touch his belly ,

But i can't see your hate. I know soon you will h-ate me s-oon ,it's good for you and hyung I guess right "

As Jimin's tears streaming down his face, he gently caressed his belly. "I'm so sorry I put you in danger," he whispered to the tiny life growing inside him. Although his tummy was still flat, Jimin already felt a deep connection to the baby he had yet to meet.

That day, Jimin had been on the brink of giving up entirely, ready to end it all. But his family saved him on time , save him and his baby .

,"Your mama is so stupid kooko.... mama is ba-d but i promise i will protect y-ou.
Please don't hate me to-o ".

Meanwhile in jimin's parents room.Mrs. Park sat on the floor next to her husband, who was sobbing uncontrollably. She couldn't understand why he was crying like this, especially after what had happened with Jimin. Despite all the hurt and anger she felt towards him, seeing him in such pain broke her heart.

"Why are you crying like this?. You brought this upon yourself, didn't you want this?" Mrs. Park's voice was filled with frustration as she shouted at her husband.

He looked up at her with teary eyes "Jimin. he hat-es me. I deserve this. I'm the worst father in the whole world."

Mrs. Park felt a pang of guilt wash over her as she saw the torment in her husband's eyes. She had been angry at him for what had happened with Jimin, but she couldn't bear to see him in such agony. She sat down next to him and he pulled her into a tight embrace, clinging onto her as if his life depended on it.

Her husband looked at her with tear-stained cheeks and trembling lips. He took her hands in his, his grip tight and desperate. She than spoke"I know how much you love Jimin. I know you don't care about our reputation or our business. So why are you doing this?"

When Mr.park looked at her with teary eyes .

,"Jim-in an-d jung-kook loves- eachot-her

An-d and taehyung loves jung-kook too i saw h-"

He told her everything that jungkook wants to marry jimin not taehyung it's all misunderstanding and his mistake.She doesn't know what to say what to do her eyes were wide open and cupped her mouth while crying.Mr.park pulled her close and again hugged her she immediately hide her face into his neck and burst in tears again.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ