✿︎41✿︎

꧁Devil face꧂

Devil face

Mr.huang was getting ready for his meeting when jimin came and give him his coffee but he immediately took coffee mug from his hand and sit him on bed , he never let jimin do any work but jimin never listen and always told him he can't sit all day and doing nothing.

,"You never listen to me jimin seriously i told you not to do any work you are pregnant"

He said and sit behind his husband and tucked his hairs behind his ear, he cares for him more than anything he knew jimin and his relationship is nothing like husbands he still loves his lover and going to give birth to his baby soon .

Sometimes he feels jealous because he can't have jimin he knew he decided he will never fall in love with him but living with him under the same roof he can't stop himself for falling  for him .

Jimin is beautiful and gorgeous , caring and loving person who doesn't fall for him .

,"I know but I am bored now you never let me do any work "

Jimin looked at him with confused eyes when saw him staring at him and gently touching his cheeks but jimin pulled away .

Zitao realised what he was doing he cleared his throat and look at jimin who was now looking down .

,"Sorry but i am worried , you know what happened last time you almost fell in bathroom I can't risk it so you better stay at home and lay on bed like a queen "

Jimin rolled his eyes and turn back to him .

,"I don't wanna be a queen tao ok i will listen to you from now on but you have to take me with you i am your secretary afterall "

It's true he is bored but the main reason he is worried what if jungkook do something bad with zitao and his business he can't let him do this .

He loves him but it doesn't mean he will let him ruin someone's life and  business  because he knew if jungkook said he will ruin his husband than he will .

,"B-ut"

Jimin held his hands and pouted again and zitao melted jimin is cute marshmallow and his pout is his weak point.

,"Fine "

Jimin wear his suit for meeting but he looked at his phone and saw a message when he opened he gulped and bite his lips.

Hello baby it's me your kookie
You were thinking how i got your number you know i am jeon jungkook so it's easy for me and well guess what today I will start my mission.

Mission to ruin your Husband hope to see you soon baby love you !

Jimin knew it thats why he was going with his husband.