✿︎63✿︎

꧁Destiny again wants to play꧂

Destiny again wants to play

Taehyung was making breakfast for jungkook who was playing with iron man toy in hall and watching snow white movie.

He chuckled when he saw him dancing looking at tv when prince kissed snow white .

,"Tata see prince kissed snow white ....but where is my prince i want a kiss too did you know where is my prince but b-ut I saw a boy in my dreams he look like snow white ....so I am his prince he is my snow white right ?" Tata

Taehyung didn't said anything and look into his innocent eyes he still remember what he did with him and jimin ...... because of him jungkook lost his memories and turn into a 5 years old kid his mental health is not stable that horrible accident make his life hell he almost lost his life that day but ...God saved him everything changed after that day .

His brother left

His yoongi left

Why because he wants to take care of jungkook who needs someone that time ....who doesn't want to see his parents he also didn't remember his family as well .... actually he didn't remember anyone but when he opened his eyes after his surgery he only saw taehyung there so he thought he is his friend and didn't want him to leave his side .

That's why taehyung wants to stay with him to take care of him yoongi doesn't want him to leave but

Yoongi held taehyung 's arm and pulled him close.

,"You can't leave me alone tae ....."

,"I am to leaving you min ....but you don't want to live with jungkook than I don't have any choice he needs me-e min why don't you understand"

Yoongi pulled back and throw his bags on floor.

,"You care for him oh i forgot he is still your husband right you want to leave me than go and live with jungkook but remember i am still your child's father......and whenever I want to meet my child I will and you won't stop me "

Taehyung was crying when yoongi left his mansion.

after that day he took jungkook back to his hometown but jungkook doesn't want to live with his parents he got violent when he saw his parents he even hit taehyung sometimes but he didn't leave his side .....he took good care of him waiting for jimin .
He hope one day he will find his brother......

,"Tata tatata Tata tata tata

Taehyung flinched when jungkook shouted and called him.....when he saw him laying on floor he immediately went to him and held his hand but jungkook Pushed him away and pouted.