✿︎66✿︎

꧁ Call me appa꧂

Call me appa

Jungkook kissed sleeping jimin who was not waking up and than he pulled back and look at him with pouty lips .

He slowly raised his hand and poke his cheeks with his finger to wake him up but jimin was sleeping like a real snow white.

,"snow white please wake up your prince is here "

He said and again poke his cheeks but still jimin didn't wake up .........he thought one kiss is not enough so he again kissed him but this time jiha saw and she immediately pulled him away from her mama .

,"You can't kiss my mama "

Jungkook eyes goes wide to see jiha he immediately hugged her tightly forgetting that he was Hugging her tightly....

,"Doe prince i can't bre-ath "

Jungkook immediately pulled back and apologised she didn't said anything and turn to her mama who was still sleeping peacefully she knows her mom take sleeping pill jin told her...she always hates whenever Jimin take sleeping pills because she knew the reason and it hurts to see her mama in pain .

Jungkook saw her tears and suddenly pulled her close and sit infront of her .

He gently wiped her tears and caressed her hairs .....now her attention is on him ...why she feels so happy with jungkook and how he was caressing her hairs it makes her more than happy..

,"Are you mad at me sorry .....for-give me "

He said and showed her sorry letter

She chuckled when she saw sorry letter card...... jungkook draw cute cartoons in it with some cute ribbons.

When she look up she saw him pouting.

,"I am not angry on you ....it's ok I know you didn't push me on purpose right"

Jungkook smiled and hugged her .....and she hugged him too .

,"But b-ut he is my snow white"
Now both were sitting on jiha's room eating some candies....and jiha was telling him not to kiss her mama but jungkook doesn't want to listen.

,"No you can't......only appa can kiss my mama "

She pouted while eating candies and ........ jungkook stopped eating and look at her with smiling face.

,"Oh so you can call me appa i can be your appa "

Jungkook said smiled at her jiha turn her head towards him and seeing his smile she can say jungkook looks like her no she looks like him ..... actually she also likes him already and wants her appa to be like him but he is not his appa she need her real appa who will make her mama smile and happy .

Deep inside in her heart she feels connected with him .

Jungkook saw her thinking something so he slowly touched her face and asked her again but jiha look up into his eyes and  .

,"Can I call you ap-pa"

Jiha said in teary eyes jungkook immediately nodded and held her small hands and kissed her palms.

,"Appa "

She cried and jumped on him and hugged him ......hiding her face into his chest without knowing he is her real appa

Jungkook doesn't know what he felt when she called him appa this feels so good and emotional for him that he also cried ..

Both were crying in eachothers arms.....soon jiha fall asleep in his lap .. jungkook picked her up and laid her on bed .

,"My jih-a my daughter my princess yes .....you are my daughter i am your appa ...."

He was so happy that he wants to run and told taehyung about this but he knows if taehyung knew he run away without telling him he will be mad .

,"I love you jiha .......goodnight"
He kissed her forehead and left her room but  Stopped when he saw Butler's are walking towards his direction so he immediately run back and hide himself in jimins room .

Jimin was still sleeping in his bed and when jungkook saw him again he can't stop himself and walked towards his snow white.

,"Why i feel like i saw you....ahh i forgot you y-ou are the one who haunts me in my dreams but b-ut you don't look bad you look so pretty and yummy like a marshmallow

I want to eat your lips snow white can i - hehe than you will wake up right

Snow white"

He said and again kissed him but this time he hoverd sleeping jimin and kissed him like there is not tomorrow
( A/n : poor jimin he didn't even know someone was kissing him 😂)

Jungkook slowly touched his waist still kissing jimin who was not kissing him back he got frustrated and pulled away .

,"W-hy you don't kiss me back huh .....why you are still sleeping......kiss me

Ahh

Aishh

Snow white wake up

Baby wake up

Jungkook pouted and look at jimin and feels like crying he stood from bed and sit on couch looking at jimin he won't leave until jimin give him a kiss .

So he will wait for him to wake up .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Who is excited for next update 😚

Jungkook is cute he wants a kiss from his snow white 😚

Hope you guys liked it

Upcoming chapters will be jikook and you guys will see how jimin will treat his kookie and also some romantic ,fluff and some angst 💜

Take care pumpkins ❤️

Vote and comment if you guys want update fast 😂😚

Vote goal 50😁