✿︎7✿︎

~ Misunderstandings ~

Jungkook watched as his father, talking to mr.park and seems busy that he forgot why they are actually here but when his father saw his son is looking at him he nervously smile and turn back to his friend.

Mr. Jeon finally mustered up the courage to speak, "Hava, do you remember how close we used to be back in the day? .I want to be close with you again, like we were before. There's something I need to tell you that will bring us even closer."

Hava was taken aback by the sincerity in Mr. Jeon's voice. He urged him to continue, unsure of what was to come.

Mr. Jeon took a deep breath before dropping the bombshell, "Our sons,i mean jungkook love your son, they love each other. They've loved each other since they were children, and now Jungkook wants to marry your son."

Hava was stunned into silence, his mind reeling at the news. He turned to his wife, who nodded in confirmation. She had suspected Taehyung's feelings for Jungkook for a long time.But they are not aware that jungkook's father is talking about jimin not taehyung.

Despite the initial shock, Hava couldn't help but feel a surge of joy at the thought of his son finding true love. He looked over at Taehyung, who was beaming with happiness.,"I don't mind Jeon if our sons are happy than we are happy too "

Taehyung could't believe jungkook wanted to marry him ,he also loves him he still remember how they were close and how jungkook cried when he left Korea "i love you tae Don't leave me " he said those words to him but he is wrong he said because he sees him as a friend or brother nothing more, jungkook only loves jimin......but maybe fate decided something else for them ......he is happy and excited to marry his love, his dream boy .

Meanwhile jikook are looking eachother shyly can't wait to marry.Jimin is so emotional jungkook gave him the best gift today and he will give him his best gift tonight.

Park hava is looking at jungkook who is looking at taehyung from his point of view  but did he saw he is looking at his small younger jimin .

One misunderstanding will gonna ruin everything in future.

Three lives will gonna ruin.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ