✿︎48✿︎

꧁I wanna be with you꧂

I wanna be with you

Yoongi was laying on bed continuously crying hugging his daughter picture.

She is gone min.

She left you ,

Your husband is cheater who left you when he knew you are in coma or maybe will die .

He is a cheater.

Your daughter is d-

Ahhhhh stop this ahhhhhh

He shouted and hugged his daughters picture tightly and crying continuously he doesn't know how to control himself he doesn't want to live how can he when he already lost his family his princess his small baby who left him alone...........he remembered how he held his daughter for the first time she was small yoongi by her looks......... same look like him he was so happy to have her in his arms and in life ......  He is prince and well known rapper and singer but he stopped his music career after his marriage with lee Mina and handled his dad's business at first he didn't love her because he doesn't want to marry and have family in his 20's but his dad wants him to........... so he accepted his dad's proposal but later he fall in love with Mina they were happy together and after 2 years she gave birth to minju and he was so happy but everything changed when he lost his wife in car accident that day was horrible for him no one knows what happened with her every one says it was an accident but yoongi knows it was not he did everything to find out but nothing works......his wife left him and minju alone she was just 3 months old .......he was the best father who gave everything to his daughter even his all love but she needs mother ...yoongi's mother also told him to marry someone but he doesn't want to .....but who knows he will get to meet his future lover his taehyung they met in some cafe taehyung was there eating his cake like a baby that made yoongi's chuckled he doesn't know why he want to see him again and again so after that he always visit cafe to see him .....................(A/n:  we will get to  see their flashback of love story soon )

,"you also left me ta-e wh-y ? You always said you love me and will never leave us than why ? I want to see you I can't stay here .........i am coming tae"

He said to himself and wiped his tears he can't lay on bed he have to find tae , he still trust him with that he took his phone as called his hyung .

,"Hyung i need your help "

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully on his lovers chest and jimin who was wide awake looking at him with a smile on his face .....while his hands were ruffling his soft hairs .

He chuckled to see jungkook tied his hand with his wrist with pink ribbon ,how cute he is but when did he tied their hands jimin didn't remember,

,"You don't want me to leave kookie ....my cutieee but you know I have to ....honey I wish i could stay with you my  whole life .

I wish "
He came closer to his face and kissed his both eyes .

,"I really love y-
Jimin stopped when jungkook hummed in his sleep and put his one leg on his and nuzzled his face in his chest and ......oh god jimin blushed and feels tickling sensation when jungkook brushed his nose on his nipples ..

,"are you awake kookie hyy huhh
..
Koo-kie"

Jungkook slowly opened his one eyes and showed his bunny teeths.

,"What were you saying you love me right baby say it again please please"

,"Who me no- NO"

Jimin blushed but pushed him when jungkook giggled and pinched his nose ................. but suddenly hoverd him , he knew his jimin will always love him no matter what ........jimin gasped when jungkook came closer to his lips and kissed him jimin didn't kissed him back ......but soon he melted when he suck his lips and he also kissed him back while his hands were playing with his beautiful soft hairs .

,"Ahhh kookiemmm"

Jungkook smiled... he knew his jimin loves him than why he was pushing him again and again it hurts but jungkook will never gonna give up on his love .

Jungkook slowly pulled back and attached his forehead with his .....who was looking into his eyes seeing this much love in his eyes  he felt happy and special his kookie loves him too much that he  doesn't care about anything...or anyone.

He hurted him but still his kookie loves him.

,"why ? "

,"What why baby "

,"I hurted you .....you almost di- why kookie why you loves me you should have hate me-e i don't deserve you and your pure lov-e koo-kie i-

Said jimin .

,"Shh i don't know why are you doing this and why you married to someone and now you are .......i still hate you for marring someone and now you are pregnant I want to Hate you and wants to ruin everyth-ing  you know how we always wanted to have family and have kids that was our dream why ? Jimine you forget me-e our dreams ..... but it's ok i- still love you..... but don't push me again and again because i also don't know when I will di-e without y-ou what if one day you woke up and saw me d-

Jimin immediately hugged him and cried silently , jungkook also hugged him back and both were crying now .

How much jimin wants to stay beside him hugging eachother like this how much he wants to tell him everything how much he wants ........how much he wants but the promise he made with his hyung how can he break it .........but his kookie is dying without him so as he ... what should I do now I am so tired from all this he thought but doesn't want to think anything at this time and hugged his lover and both fall asleep again. Forgetting his worries.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

How was it ?

Vote and comment please ✨

Goal 25+

I hope you all are doing well I am little busy but i already wrote some chapters so i updated finally and tell me how was the chapter and who is excited for upcoming ones .

Thankyou agian for supporting and reading my books love you pumpkin's ✨❤️