✿︎58✿︎

꧁Healing heart꧂

Healing heart

Taehyung took his phone to call jimin but Suddenly he got a call from unknown number....when he answered the phone call .....he immediately took his coat and run outside .

,"Please be sa-fe "

He parked his car in parking area and run inside the hospital and was looking around to see 45 room number .......he stopped when he Reached the room his hands were shaking........but he slowly opened the door and enter .

Taehyung looked at the man who was laying on bed with his injured arm and leg .....his tears were falling when he saw him like this .....again he can feel the same pain .

His heart is aching but he hold himself and walk towards him .

,"You came ta-e "
He said and smiled at him ....who sit beside him and held his hand gently.

,"Min how d-

,"Shh tae i am fine please don't worry .....i am glad you are here to see m-e "

Yoongi told him how he got into accident......he was drunk and upset wants to see taehyung and than this happened.
Taehyung didn't said anything he remembered how he left him alone ........he thought he hates him than why he was smiling at him same loving smile ......his yoongi was smiling at him ...he missed him .

,"tae please don't cry i said i am fine .....and i am really sorr-y i left you and hurt you .....when you already faced too much in past because of me and my family i- know everything how they-

Taehyung listen everything what yoongi was telling him ...he already knew this .....

Flashback

Taehyung was laying on hospital bed he was still unconscious but he woke up and called yoongi and his daughter when he didn't saw them he immediately stood from bed with aching legs , aching heart and spinning head but he didn't care ....... he went outside to see his husband and his daughter
But poor taehyung didn't know his princess is already dead and his husband is dying in ICU .

He stopped when he saw his mother came and held his arm tightly and behind lee yunji who was looking at him angrily.

,"mom where is min and mee-ko "

He asked her but she pushed him away

,"now you care taehyung huhh you - you killed my meeko you killed her- didn't i already told you that I don't feel good when you said you want to drive but no - you didn't listen to me and killed my mee-ko you are murder taehyung "

Taehyung felt like someone hit his head with big stone ....he was shocked and froze .....he can't believe his daughter is dead because of him ......when he knew he can't drive well......he lost his small baby but he didn't know it's not his fault someone did this ......Lee yunji .

Who wants to marry yoongi she is his bestfriend and loved him ........when they grew up yoongi fall for someone in his college and married' her when he promised her already.....he broke her heart but yoongi never loved her he promised because of her dad who requested him to take care of her after his death ......but he didn't know she will kill his wife ......she thought now yoongi is single she has a chance .....and when taehyung came in his life like a light in his dark life ........yoongi fall for him .....she almost killed her mother when she saw yoongi getting married with him ...

again she did the same .......but she didn't knew yoongi and meeko were there with him ......she wants to kill taehyung not meeko .

Taehyung Pushed mrs.min aside and run towards meeko's room but she stopped him and pushed him on floor .

,"LEAVE I SAID Kim taehyung can't you see I don't want to see you here you are not our family........i hate you .....you killed my mee-ko and my son "

Son what she mean.... taehyung looked her when she told him yoongi was dead too he can't believe wants to see him and his daughter but she and Lee yunji held his arm and drag him outside soon their bodyguard came and pushed him on road poor taehyung was feeling broke.....his heart started bleeding again his wounds are still raw his heart is bleeding and soon he fainted.......but someone took him to the hospital on time and saved his life .

Flashback ended

Taehyung was Hugging yoongi's arm tightly and yoongi was crying when he told him how they throw him on road.......yoongi was feeling so hurt that he doubted his tae .

,"Tae tae i am so sorr-y but i promise now I will make everything right for us .....Lee yunji is already behind the bars ....we will live happily together....but our meeko is -

Taehyung immediately came closer to him and hugged him he can't see his tears ....yoongi was missing his daughter.

Taehyung slowly pulled back and wiped his tears ......and kissed his forehead he promised himself that he will make everything right .....he can't live with jungkook now ....he is not his he is jimins and he is yoongi's .

He have to stay with yoongi who needs him after his recovery he will tell jungkook and jimin everything.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ