✿︎34✿︎

꧁I don't deserve you꧂

I don't deserve you

Jimin was standing outside the operation theatre and looking at taehyung who was crying in his mom's embrace and to  see his hyung is in pain it breaks his heart he can see his hyung love jungkook maybe more than him.

when doctors went inside to check jungkook he burst in tears again and fall on floor.

Jimin can see how much taehyung cares for jungkook.

He is perfect for him ,

He will never hurt his kookie,

Like he did ,

He doesn't deserve jungkook that's why their fate separate them ,right ?

Soon doctors came out and jimin was about to ask him about jungkook but taehyung came and pushed jimin little and held doctors hand.

,"How is my husband is he o-k doctor why are yo-u  quite  is h-"

But Doctor shook his head when mr.and mrs.jeon also came and seeing them crying jimin wants to hug them but taehyung already hugged them tightly and there was jimin' who was looking at them with teary eyes  "they are a family and there is no place for you "jimin  thought and saw how mrs.jeon was looking at him with worried eyes .

He felt shame and guilt he hurt their son he is a killer who killed their sons happiness.

,"He is alright mr.jeon and we also shocked because his reports showed he will not wake up soon and his condition was really bad because he doesn't want to live and stop fighting for his life we also lost hope and we told mr.taehyung already that we can't save him even if he is in coma but it's a miracle

Now his breath is normal'and will wake up soon .

Doctor said after pating taehyung's shoulder and left who immediately hugged mrs.jeon and now everyone is relieved jungkook is out of danger.

Jimin wants to see him so bad he  gently caressed his tummy and saw his mom was looking at him  he nodded and told he he is fine with his eyes .

After 3 hours doctors said they can see jungkook one by one taehyung was first who enter his room to see his husband and without wasting any time he hugged him .

,"I was sca-red you kn-ow jungkookie when I heard you were in hospital i got shocked and scared i thought i lost you i will d-ie with you if something  bad happened to yo-u , i can't see my husba-nd in pain  "

Taehyung cried while holding his hand his heart was aching to see his husband like this and jungkook was looking at him not saying anything he was feeling guilty how he treat taehyung he hurt him still he cares for him he felt ashamed to hurt this angel again taehyung hugged him this time jungkook didn't Pushed him nor he felt disgusted .

His eyes were still on door hoping to see jimin , taehyung touched his face and jungkook looked at him he felt bad for taehyung.

,"Yo-u we-re scar-ed f-or m-e tae i hu-rt you still you cares "

Taehyung didn't said anything and cupped his face and slowly he leaned closer to him with that he finally kissed his forehead than his eyes than his nose and his both cheeks and stopped on his lips jungkook was shocked still processing but when he felt a kiss on his lips his eyes goes wide he didn't Pushed him because he was shocked and taehyung smiled and closed his eyes to kiss him more he is feeling so happy finally he kissed his husband again but he pulled back and wiped his lips .

,"I hope you understand ------

I told you before and will tell you again i love you jungkookie"

He smiled and again kissed his forehead jungkook was looking at him still shocked.

There was jimin' who saw everything through glass door he saw his hyung is happy with jungkook and maybe jungkook too that's why he didn't Pushed him when he kissed him it broke his heart to see them kissing but they are Husbands and he is no one .

With that he turn his heels and went outside and sit in park to calm himself because his heart is restless and crying wants to see jungkook and hug him and showered him with kisses but he can't taehyung is there with him his husband.

There is no place for jimin there .

,"Jimin "

Mrs.jeon called him and sit beside him jimin turn to her and  she suddenly pulled him and hugged him jimin also hugged her she is like her mom .

Mrs.jeon pulled back and caressed his hairs .

,"Don't cry aunty jungkook is fine n-ow "

,"And you "

Jimin sadly smiled and looked down .

,"I am fin-e "

,"No you are not why ? Jimin why i know you thought about our reputation and business but did you ever think about jungkook no you don't.
I don't hate you ,.you are my son too but what you did you killed my son

He is my only so-n I can't los-e him i know he is hiding his emotions but deep down he is dyi-ng he loves you jimin but you broke my so-n

No one is fine no one is happy but now I can see taehyung is better for my son i saw how he cares for him you also saw them kissing,..

If you truly love my son leave him and never came back you only give him pain plea-se leave him  taehyung will take care of jungkook   he is his husband afterall"

She get up and left jimin who caressed his tummy and thinking about what mrs.jeon said she was right he only give jungkook pain.

Taehyung will love him and soon jungkook will forget him and live happily together . 

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ