✿︎59✿︎

Small bean wants to live꧂

2 weeks later
Warning: sensitive content 🚨

jimin was feeling pain in his stomach from last night...he is now 7 and a half  month pregnant his pregnancy was going well but suddenly he was not feeling well maybe he was taking stressing......he called zitao who told him he will take him to the hospital now he was waiting for him to come .

Soon zitao came and saw him sitting on bed ....when jimin saw him he tried to get up but zitao run towards him and carried him bridal style..

,"Tao i can wa-lk"

,"Did I ask you now be quite and let's go "

Jimin pouted and put his both hands on his shoulder and zitao pulled him close and went outside.....after placing him on passanger seat he drove his car towards hospital.

Everyone was looking at them jimin was feeling uncomfortable because zitao carried him inside the hospital...he told him he can walk but zitao doesn't want to listen....and jimin knows he cares for him .

When they meet their family doctor....he told them that Jimin is fine and his baby too but .

,"You and your baby is fine Jimin but son please take care and don't take stress.....your daughter is already weak "

Doctor said and jimin nodded  while touching his belly .he is stupid that he forgot that he is pregnant and he shouldn't take stress.....but his heart is weak to forget what jungkook did 2 weeks ago .......he still remember and he thought jungkook will call him but no he didn't ....making jimin upset and broke every day but he didn't know his kookie is also broken.

,"Jiminah you can sit here i have to buy your medicines....ok"

Jimin nodded and sit on bench near the garden thinking about jungkook.....why he didn't called him jimin is also worried..................... but he doesn't want to call him and it doesn't mean he don't care .....he do but that image of kissing taehyung he can't forget.

Jimin was in deep thought when his eyes caught someone who was walking in corridor with someone....

Taehyung

But what is he don't here ?

In hospital.

Meanwhile Taehyung sit on chair with yoongi beside him who told doctor about his problem .