✿︎17✿︎

~You have to do this ~

Jimin immediately turned back and try not to cry. He couldn't breathe, his breath stuck after hearing Jungkook agree to marry his hyung, Taehyung. Little did he know, Jungkook was already behind him, ready to hug him.

"But only if you agree with me," Jungkook whispered, his lips grazing Jimin's neck as his hands roamed his body.

"Wha-t?" Jimin's breath hitched as Jungkook pulled back and turned to face him. Cupping Jimin's cheeks, Jungkook tilted his head and suddenly smashed his lips onto Jimin's.

Jimin didn't say anything, he didn't push Jungkook away. He thought it was their last kiss, but Jungkook had other plans. He wanted to make sure Jimin would stick with him, even if he married Taehyung. But deep down, Jungkook didn't want to marry Taehyung either. He was just hoping his plan would work.

As Jimin closed his eyes and kissed him back, one hand on Jungkook's waist and the other playing with his hair, he forgot about his worries and pain. But then Jungkook pulled back with a smile.

"Still want me to marry someone else, baby?" Jungkook asked, kissing Jimin's forehead.

Say something baby "Jungkook knows his jimin loves him too much but he is begin  stupid right now.

Jimin wants to forget everything wants to tell him everything but taehyung's face came infront of him when jungkook was about to kiss him again but he just Pushed him .Again.,"Ye-s i told you I don't want to  marry you,
you have to marry taehyung hyung, it's for the bes-t"Jungkook close his eyes hold his tears again from falling.He is now frustrated and angry on jimin ,he didn't said anything and held his hand and drag him towards the car as he push him on seat jimin flinched when he slammed car window very hard and sat on driving seat.Jimin wants to ask him but he stop when he saw his face , than he realise jungkook is angry so he didn't said anything and just wait for him to say something.

,"Why are we he-re?"Jimin asked him but still jungkook remain silent.He drag him inside his apartment when he close the door behind him ,he left jimin on hall, confused.

After a while jungkook came back downstairs and handed him some papers but jimin get shocked to see the papers "Are you crazy you want me t- no no i can't it's w-"Jimin throw papers aside and look at jungkook who grits his teeths and suddenly push him against the wall and pinned his both  hands to lock him under his hold .Jimin is trying his best to push him but his strength is gone when jungkook tighten his grip on his wrists.,"I-t's hurt-ing"
Jimin is crying and telling him  to leave him and jungkook pull away and kissed his red wrist than spoke "Hurt-ing what about m-e than I can't show you my wounds jiminah I can't, did you know my heart is achi-ng .I feel like dying first you said go and marry your hyung you know i can't do this but still i agreed because you want this and when I want something from you , you said no you can't why ? . should i di-
Jimin put his hand on his mouth to stop him, it's hurting him too much he can't see him broken he never wants this what should he do now he can't accept what jungkook wants it's wrong but if he didn't done this than jungkook will never marry his hyung.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

_________________________________________

Do you guys have any idea what jungkook wants from jimin ?

Are you excited to know but it will take some time to reveal it .✨

I guess i made you all sad by sad chapters but i already told you this book is more angst so please don't cry i will make you happy with good chapters later but just be happy and trust on my happy endings❤️🙏

Vote and comment please I need to know your thoughts, that will make me stay motivated and gives me feeling to write more for you all  🙏

Thank you and love you all

Vote vkook or jikook in happy ending just want to know😙
(Lowkey i am also jikook but I need to know your thoughts)

Say you guys  love me too 🙈