✿︎9✿︎

~Make love~

( Warning ⚠️:🔞)

" Ahhhhh hmmmm "

Jimin lay beneath Jungkook, his body slick with sweat as their movements created a symphony of moans, skin slapping, and bed cracking sounds that echoed through the apartment. Every touch, every kiss, every thrust sent a wave of pleasure coursing through Jimin's body, leaving him gasping for air and clinging to Jungkook as if he were the only anchor in a stormy sea.

"

Ahhh jungkkkahh fasterrrrraha-ahhhhhh~

It was their first time together, a culmination of years of longing and unspoken desires. Jimin had never felt more vulnerable, more exposed, than he did in that moment. But he didn't care. All he wanted was Jungkook, all he needed was Jungkook.

As Jungkook moved inside him, Jimin couldn't help but moan, the sensation both painful and pleasurable in equal measure. He felt as if he were being claimed, possessed by the man above him who had ignited a fire within him that he never knew existed.

"Why do I want this?" Jimin thought, his mind hazy with desire. "Why do I want Jungkook to make me his so desperately?"

But the answer eluded him as Jungkook's touch drove him to the brink of ecstasy. Every thrust, every caress, pushed Jimin closer and closer to the edge until he felt himself release.

"Ohhh......hmm yes ......kookie....ahh " a wave of pleasure so intense that it left him trembling and gasping for breath. Jungkook followed shortly after, his own release echoing Jimin's as they collapsed together, spent and sated.

As they lay tangled together in the aftermath, Jimin felt a sense of peace wash over him. He knew that this was just the beginning, that there would be many more nights like this in their future. And he couldn't wait.

Jungkook brushed a strand of hair away from Jimin's face, his eyes filled with a tenderness that took Jimin's breath away. "I love you," he whispered, his voice soft and filled with emotion.

Jimin's heart swelled with emotion as he returned the sentiment. "I love you too," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ