Chapter 8: Landon

I've spent the last seventeen days warming Olivia up. I love how I have to put in effort to win her over. The thrill of the chase is a natural instinct furthering the fact that once she started to loosen up, it made it that much more satisfying. We've gone on several more dates, alone, mostly to the movies running into Quan almost every time. I use that time in the dark theater to get her comfortable around me... physically. She allows my hands to roam her body freely and I allow her the same access.

Clearly, she wasn't going to let me fuck her in the theater or in my car like Samantha has. So, I had to get her someplace private. It's the last day to win the bet, so I invited her over to my house.

"Whoa, this house is sick." She looks around in awe of the huge mansion.

"Yea it's nice I guess," I say flatty.

"This is like something you see on that show with Robin Leach."

"Henry," I call out to our butler as he is passing by.

"Sir?"

"Please send away any of my guests, I do not want to be disturbed for the rest of the afternoon. And the let rest of the staff know."

"Yes, Sir," he nods and makes his way to the staff quarters. 

I eagerly make my way upstairs. My father is at work as usual and my mother is probably passed out somewhere in the house. 

"Come on, let me show you my room."

We've made out a lot, and a ton of fondling, but today I'm going for the goal. She looks around my room, a bookcase full of my awards catches her eye. There are plaques, certificates and trophies for Honor Roll, AP Scholar, National Honor Society and DECA.

"Wow, look at all these awards," her eyes widen, "Landon this is very impressive."

"Thanks."

I don't think I've ever had a girl tell me she thought my awards were impressive. I'd love to talk to her about it more but I'm too anxious right now. While she's distracted, I walk over to the dresser adjacent to the bed where my camcorder is hidden and turn it on without her knowing. A sense of guilt slowly creeps up. Over the last few weeks I've really started to like this girl but I can't let Spencer win.

I get her on my full-sized bed and start kissing her, in no time we're out of our shirts. I slip off my pants and get under the comforter.

"Come on, get comfy with me, we don't have to do anything," I say misleadingly.

She takes off her jeans and gets in bed with me.

"Damn, you are so fucking hot," I run my hands over her body.

She giggles and blushes. I like how her cheeks turn pink at the slightest compliment. I put my arm around her, and she lays on my chest. "You know Olivia, I have been really enjoying our time together."  It's the truth, I have really been enjoying my time with her.

"Me too."

"I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I was wondering if you'd go with me?"

Her eyes lite up but I can see her fighting hard act calm and cool not to get too giddy, "Yea, I would love to be your girlfriend."

"You're a really special girl," I caress her face, "I'm glad you decided to give me a chance to show you I'm actually a good guy."

"I'm glad too Landon."