Chapter 60: Connor

The storm outside is roaring, the rain hits heavily against my window. I'm about to put the finishing touches on my model plane when a crash of thunder makes the lights flicker. Moments later there's a knock on my door.

"Come in," I call out.

Olivia pushes the door open, "Hey," her voice is a bit shaky, like the thunder startled her. "Are you busy?"

I sit my plane down on my desk, "I'll always make time for you," I walk over and I take her in my arms.

"Connor—"

"Please Birdie, let's just enjoy this while we can."

She nods and rests her head on my chest. I feel a throb in my jeans as I hold her body close to mine. I want her so desperately. She gazes up slightly and brings her lips to mine. My hand explores her body as our tongues dance. I pull her body so close, it's as if I'm trying to make us one.

"I want you Birdie, I don't care what anyone has to say. THIS, feels right to me."

She cups my face with a delicate touch, "I want you too, Connor."

Her tender touch causes tiny bumps to form on my arms. The rain continues to pour as I scoop her up into my arms and carry her to my bed, she playfully squeals and throws back her head. With her neck exposed, I softly kiss it. She lets out a gentle moan. The sound sends pleasure through me. I kiss the spot again and again.

My hands roam her body and I'm eager to take things all the way. Slow down, I tell myself. She had confided in me that she had felt pressured to have sex. Landon always made her feel she didn't have a choice. I don't want this to be the case. She is in full control and I'll go the pace she wants. Though I can't lie, I desperately hope she wants to go all the way.

We kiss a while longer then she eases my shirt off. Her soft hands feel like heaven on my skin. She slips out of her own shirt. I slide down one of her bra straps and kiss along her collar bone. I'm nervous, I don't want to move too fast, but I also don't want to break the moment by moving too slow.

I gently cradle her chin and look into her eyes. "Tell me what you want Birdie." I caress her cheek with my thumb. "I'll do what you want."

"Connor, I want you." She pulls me down for a kiss sweeter than pure sugar. We slowly undress each other. She lays before me baring it all. She's timid and attempts to cover herself with her arms.

I take the sight of her in before pulling back the comforter. Lightning flashes around us as she eases under, I swiftly make my way under with her. I duck my head under the blanket. Kiss from her chest down to her flower. She relaxes her legs, and her knees fall open. I take that as a sign to keep going. After getting my fill of her essence, I nervously fumble around with the condom. I'm about to lose my virginity. My heart slams into my chest. I'm giving myself to her in the purest form.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she comforts, undoubtably feeling my body trembling on top of hers.

I look into her eyes for peace, "Yes, I'm sure." I finally slide into her treasure. It's warm, and tight. "Holy fuck," I inadvertently let slip.

She giggles, I turn red. Why are you being such a dufus today, I ask myself. She gently strokes my face bringing me back into the moment. I love feeling her hands running along my back with each stroke. Her moans are heavenly. Making love to Olivia is the most divine experience in the world.

After the moment of release, we lay side by side. I pull her into my arms. "Can I tell you something?"

"Always," she softly replies.

"I think I love you. I think I've loved you for a while. I've had feelings for you long before I should probably admit to. But—I love you, Olivia."

"I love you too, Connor."