10. Coffee.

I still cant believe it. But whatever. Now i swear i'm not gonna think/talk about him. Whatever. After all he was just another guy from the chick lit movie. Which i hated btw.
So Me and roop didnt sleep for like 3 am and then poor lass dozed off watching the movie. I didn't even remember which movie were we watching. We were just so tired. Idk why. But we were.
Early morning i felt like too much light coming from the window straight on my face. So i got up to close the curtains. Saw the time. Its 6'o clock and i cant go back to sleep. New place. New bed. New everything.
I went down to check if anyone's up or not. These people seem more disciplined so I guess there must be someone. But Nopes ! Nobody here. I sat in the kitchen hall to make some bournvita (yes i still prefer bournvita over coffee!! Dnt laugh okay). There was newspaper and magazines in the front table wow this place was systematic.mornings at my place were late and messy and not so quiet. In my family nobody was a morning person..so I've grown a lil spoilt in that sense.
I kept sipping from my cup when i heard someone opening the door and enter the main hallway across the kitchen. I wasn't shocked bcz there was a fair security so naah no thief.
Through the kitchen, the hall was visible. There was my someone. Ahem ahem. Got it ?? Not my someone but yeah twas him.. Hot as ever. His face all chiseled.. More than usual today. His hair all so messy.. Wearing all those soccer shorts and tee he looked not less than the hottest athlete I've ever seen.
He looked a bit exhausted. Maybe he came back from a game ? Idk . What the hell was he doing holy shitt.
He removed his T shirt somewhere in the hallway and headed towards the kitchen.. No he wasn't supposed to see me .. He would know That I was drooling over his perfect abs. Oh god you perv naina shut up.
Woah mann shittt i wish the ground swallows me somehow... Or anyhow an avalanche should come and cover me. Or some mountain lion eats me. Right. This. Second.
I stared at his perfect abs. And felt a rush of guilt.
Damn naina. Do not stare. These aren't good manners.
He headed towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some water or whatever. I cannot fucking believe he still didn't see me.
Again.
Again.
That blind fucker.
Huh.
God I never ever found myself so so so ignored. Never ever. Why am I even alive.
I pierced my eyes on the newspaper and drank whatever I was drinking. Fuck I forgot what was that? This was the KV effect tho.
He turned and froze. Off course.
"What are you doing here lady" and he jumped. In horror.
"Me.??"
"What are you doing here at this time of hour?" He found his tee shirt somewhere and wore it.
"Excuse me? I was sitting here since like 15 minutes and you're the one who came so blindly so absent mindedly and started stripping before thinking there could be PEOPLE near you and do I look like a rapist to you that you wore your clothes in a blink ? "
"What?"
"What?"
He did it again !! Naina he he fucking did it again... He did that eye thing and I forgot everything. Every fucking thing...
This was it. He make these eyes and I used to forget every thing. Every fucking thing.. I forgot my argument and stared at his eyes. Again.
Oh god how perfect they were. Omg was there any chance he wore lenses ? Why was his jaw so firm. His jawline was so perfect. His earlobes were all designed so wow...
Wait. NAINA ? HIS EARLOBES ? OH GOD. WAKE UP.
"Naina? " he was calling my name. I wish he kept doing that. Again and again.
"Emm Yeaah I'm her. No I mean I'm here. " I came back from my senses.
"Whats that btw ?" He sneaked into my cup and asked.
"Emm coffee. " I hid it and took my sip. Didn't want to tell him it's chocolate milk. That I still have. Like a 10 year old kid.
"Ohh ..it doesn't smell like coffee. " he frowned.
"Because emm. It's my special coffee. Doesn't Emm. Doesn't smell like coffee but definitely tastes like one. " i was embarrassed.
Suddenly I felt his hands grabbing the cup from my hands and his touch was so cold omg.
Wait. Forget about the touch. He stole my cup.
Ugh.
"No no no please " I begged.
"Whaaaatt. Want to see what's in it. Are you drugging yourself? " he chuckled.
"Yes KV I'm drugging myself. You're right. Now give it back to me. " I tried to snatch it back.
But he was too tall and fast. And strong. And. Uhhhh.
He drank it .. Shitt now he would think I'm this stupid immature girl.
"It's Chocolate milk ?"
"Yeah" I answered in a sad tone.
"And you've put Nutella in it ?" He continued.
"Yeah"
"Wow" he smiled.
"And also some kitkats!" My face brightened..
"It's really nice.. I'm having this one.. You can have my coffee. " he winked and left .. With my mug i his hand.
He was so amazing.. He didn't think I was immature? Wow. That guy was different.
I went to wake up Roop. All happy and jumpy, I shouted ... "WAKEYYY WAKEYY" and she threw a pillow at my face.. Yeah my KV fever for today was gone.. Thanks Roop..
Akira texted me good morning and she asked how i was.
*Akira: wassup. ?*
*me: coffee. *
*akira : what? *
*me : yeaah ^_^*
----------------------------------------------