7: make up your mind boy .. huh

a/n : m so so so sorry for such a late update... exams duhh !! so thanks a lot for reading it guys !! i'm reaching 300 !! yayyyymeee !!! read vote and comment if you like !! love you all !!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 7

MAKE UP YOUR MIND BOY..huh

how can i be so dumb.. so dumb.. ugh what was i thinking huh.. how can such guy could be single.. i bet he would have more than one girlfriends.. huh .. wait a minute.. why do i even care about this.. yes i don't care.. why do i even care huh..  whatever.. and after they went back to jaipur, my life is just like as it was before.. so i shouldnt care.. i promised roop that we will spend the summer vacations together.. so i guess that would be something for a change..

school sucked like always.. we got this work to handle the third graders for the sports week.. and believe me my class literally thought that i was crazy.. i used to give them an extra period to do whatever they wanna do.. and they were so happy with it..but soon i was replaced because the prefects got to know that i was kinds anarchial ruler haha..

but the good news was.. guess who got 80% in physics test ..???yepp ! naina ! the teacher said he was shocked that i did that well..he rechecked my paper 3 times. i knew it ! i knew it i would rock! almost every question type was what kv taught me.. i mean that guy taught me for a couple of hours and i got wow grades .. think for a second.. what would happen if he'll be my teacher ! awwwwhhhh that is so hot thought ! what ..? shitt back to earth back to earth naina.. back to fucking earth.

"how did you do so well omg.." mini asked

"haha idk !" i chuckled.

"who wouldnt do well..if you've got such a fine personal tuitor, lol" Akira teased..

"what..??" they all were confused as hell..

"nothing, she's kidding" i had to clarify uff..

everything was going pretty smooth till today.. ! 

lemme tell you what exactly happened!

family dinners were always so sulky for me.. because mom dad used to leccture us.. and we can do nothing but to listen and stuff the food..i told them  about my grades and they were almost happy . yes still almost ..dad told me i did well.. but then i slid the credit onto KV, saying that he taught me the chapters.. dad was quite impressed with him but mom thought he was a bit proudy and self obsessed .. but no i wanted to defend him by saying that he is a nice person and he aint that rude.. he is polite infact but why should i defend him..?? who m i to do that.. i'm no one.. so i kept silent..

next day my phone rang.. new number.. who would call me huh.. i had the least friends.. and i never had stalkers too!

"hello..??" i asked with a question mark tone..

"Naina..??" a sexy familiar voice answered..

"yeaah its Naina.." i knew who was there so i didnt ask whose this.

"me, KV.."

"where did you get my number..? ohh yaa right .. Roop.."

"naah that vixen refused to give your number.. got it from your dad.."

"WHATT??? you called my dad..?" oh god that guy was crazyy..

"no big deal.. i was thinking of sending you some notes that i got from the uni.. so i called him to know the courier mailing options and address..thats all"