13. Road Trip disaster: an intro

note to self: never go on a Road trip naina. 

KV helped me get my bags  from upstairs..I tried to do it myself but naah i guess too much chivalry flowing here.. and off course that guy was hell of a gentleman so why not let him do what pleases him. Huh.
"Say thanks. " he whispered while loading in the white land rover..
"Be modest. " I twit.
I greeted Adarsh, the guy who was driving us to Mount Abu. And he seemed a good guy. Well he certainly was a good driver too.. Kv was in the front seat and me and Roop got seated at the back with Sara and Leena.. I somehow knew Leena from before.. I met her at a party in Delhi.. She was my cousin's friend's sister. Really long connection but wow small world.
"And she says she knows nobody and won't fit in !! Haha " Sara pointed at me and joked. That was nice of her, making me feel all comfy and stuff.
We picked up few others and off course this one guy got his car too. Idk why was there a need for another car. But whatever. Millionaire kids. i would have hired an RV but off course there was a need of one land rover and one pajero sport so wow. *flaunt it* 
At last we got waited for like 20 minutes at some girl called Shonali's place.
"Don't talk to her much okay?" Roop whispered in my ears. but wait she told me talk to everyone right? then why not shonali. 
"What?? Why everyone is so nice to me. See !" I was happy because everyone was sweet and welcoming as hell even after i was the only one out of the picture here. and how bad could this girl shonali be?? 
"Take my fucking advice okay. " Roop was serious now.  
After this  long 20 minutes wait two girls showed up. One was obviously Shonali and other was called Divya.. roop told me the prettier and taller one was Shonali. 
They entered the car and Shonali's face went 'ehh'
She was really  hot. and also pretty. her legs were long and so thin and her face was so slim and pretty. she should model i think.  She didn't smile at anyone tho. she wore these red dress with Steve Madden boots And with her Louis Vuitton she looked like some Delhi socialite.. 
"I see some addition of people here. " she arrowed me with her eyes..
"This is Roop and KV's friend, Naina from jabalpur.she's like the cutest! And She's coming with us too ! " Sara told her.
"Hi ! " I greeted her so kindly but oh my god  she didn't even say anything back. She just grinned.
Wow.

*glass shattering*

Oh god I'm a fool.

The Jaipur- Mt. Abu was an 8 hour journey.. And I hope I could just survive it..
I texted my mom and Akira that I left for Mt. Abu..
I didn't think telling robin was a wise Idea.. he would be jealous okay. and since we werent going really smooth these days, i thought keeping this would be a good idea.

we drove for like forever and Sara couldnt stop talking and Roop slept already, and there were others in the second car and tbh i forgot all their names as i'm that person who forget names so easily if you dont keep showing up in my life.

so we  stopped in a Dhaba for a breakfast and i counted how many people were we. i counted 9 plus me thats 10.

so by the sitting arrangement it seemed like Aadarsh and Divya were a couple and this guy Rudra and Amrut were a couple. rest there was Me, Roop, Shonali, Leena, Sara, oh wait Kv and Sara were also couples so wait there were 3 couples. a-w-k-w-a-r-d. but anyways why am i going all cranky here. huh. one last thing, why werent Kv and Sara sitting like together? they should right? none of my business though.

 like the 3 guys and leena and Roop i ate generously, the rest skinny bitches as usual starved themselves, and talking about Shonali and Amrut, they didnt eat at all.

"you sure you don't want anything girls? something packed?" Kv asked both of them.

"this aint the palladio Kv, cant eat this mucky food." Shonali taunted.  

whattt?? excuse me ms. Shonali, you're out on a road trip. you cant expect an elite class breakfast from a dhaba, and also we arent some mules who could eat anything, leave me, atleast they werent .

"shouldnt have left jaipur if your affection to Palladio was this intent." Righttt backkk attt yaaaa !! yes Kv boy ! you did it ! but anyways his tone was all polite and sexy so that bitch didnt even realize that but maybe she pretended not to get hurt but rather give him this flirty giggle like as if he made some joke..

bitch he just insulted you.. you should be red with shame but instead you're all giggling . ughhh 

calm down Naina. calm down.

on our way we exchanged our cars a lot. so this time i had to pool in the rover where Kv was sitting, and also its been hours and i havent talked to him.. why do i have to be in this car. he would make me nervous and i dont want that. 

since it was almost freezing and also i wanted the hoodie really desperately, i put on my jacket and let my bangs cover half my forehead and eyes so he couldnt eye contact me. but still that guy is a hard game. he was sorta adjusting the front mirror and he knew i was looking at that, he whispered "hey" 

did anyone hear that?? there were like 4 people in the car and one was driving and the other was sleeping, what an odd time to say HEY! 

"hey" i said, carelessly. coolly.casually.cursory.

"whats with the hood? its not that cold." he smirked.

"well i feel cold." i justified, and well it was also true. i felt cold. like all the time.

"so arent you tired, you havent taken a sleep like everyone else."

"i dont sleep normally in moving objects. " while watching the window i answered and heard him chuckle.

"no no i mean i dont normally sleep in cars. the moving objects are cars, and also i sleep totally normally. just the juggle of grammar , i'm just tired, maybe" i stammered.

damn it Naina.

he laughed and i know he totally thought Naina was a huge idiot.

"no you're not." he whispered again.

"what?" i asked.

"what?" 

oh this habit. i'm going to kill him for this.

there were still about 3 hours left and god was there too little drama till here.

statistically speaking seeing the number of girls, the drama should be like 9.8 times more.

but yeah off course  

wait for it.