a little note for you

hi all .. first of all thank you so much for reading this.. so herez something i wanted to share with you..

when i wrote this thing , it was just some thread for me which connected me with my boyfriend, Karanveer.. yeaah some of you may not know that its my life story.. its been almost a year since KV left all of us..

its this story that i'm trying to remember him..like i felt him around me.. like i want him to be around me..through his memories..but then i stopped writing and updating the chapters like a couple of months ago  but then i got a message from a friend, who wanted to know why am i not writing about KV anymore.. i told her that i dont wanna cry everytime i type his name in my laptop and cry again for like hours remembering the beautiful times we spent talking, fighting and just looking at each others eyes.. nothing will happen again. i will never see him again.. actually no one will ever see him again. and thats the saddest part that i dont know how is he..is he okay wherever he is.. or not. 

she replied "you should finish what you started. he is okay, i'm sure. and as long as he's with you in your heart,he'll be fine. just never forget him. i know you will never. but still dont ever let the memories fade."

so i decided to finish what i started.  

idk if its the right thing to do or not.. but here i am.. sitting here thinking of KV and how things were and how they would be if he was alive..and we were together.. its not really a lovey dovey bollywood romantic love story as u can see.. but its just a story how a person can change ur life so much.. influence it in a good way off course, that you can actually feel good to be alive. u feel like its nice to be breathing. 

the story, about how i met Karanveer and how he taught me how to live.. and how i almost forgot to live after he passed away..

so i dont know you guys like till here or not so i kinda want you to message me if you want me to continue.. bcz i dont wanna disappoint people who added this book in their reading lists..

message me @hey-s-h-o-n-a or just comment.. you really mean a lot to me..

thank you all

-Ayu