33: analyze and suffer.

"akira i might be in great trouble.." two weeks later  i finally found the right time to talk to my bestest friend on this earth .

i told her everything what happened in delhi and also that KV didnt text much after that.. couldnt figure out why ..

"why do you only do the thing that i specifically asked you not to naina" she shouted.

"what do i do akira.. i cannot control all this.. everything just went out of hand.."

"naina.. just dont let yourself get hurt... please" 

"i wont. atleast i'll try not to .. akira why is he so weird i mean.. i was so happy, being his friend. staying away from him and not giving a shitt about him. not acting like a stupid teenager ugh. "

"well naina you are a stupid teenager so buckle up its not late. you can still try to ignore him yaar ! its totally okay !"

"no its not. i really really like him and its the time when he's acknowledging me akira. he is. i'm confused. whether to just be a bitch and have a cold heart towards the feelings he's showing towards me or , or melt away with everything that he does and wait for the time when he breaks my heart."

"woahh Naina.. slow down.. how can you say he'll break you're heart?"  akira made a sad face and held my  hands.

"emm.. akki, you just know.. sometimes by looking at someone for the very first time, it feels like they're going to shake you're life up.."

"what if he shakes you're life in a good way dummy??" akira winked.

"huh, look at me akki, do i look someone like something that good will happen to me??" i spoke trickling a tear.

"yes. you do look that kind of person with whom everything good will happen because you deserve everything in this world.. i love you Naina.." and she hugged me tightly..

that sunday i didnt study much. although my exams were almost on head but i didnt care that much. i was somehow tired from everything. too much has happened in all these past months that my mind wasnt just at peace. and i wanted peace so i picked up a book and started reading. locking myself in my room because i cannot listen to anyone's blabbers.

*bling*

what the hell.. i havent completed 30 pages yet and my phone started getting flooded with messages.

**KV-- Hey this is me not sounding as distant as i am..**

and boom !!! here goes off my peace... 

**ME-- i know its you KV, i have all you're numbers..**

**KV-- why do i think you're stalking me?**

**ME-- why do you think you can be funny all the time? when you just cannot?**

**KV-- perfect ouch moment**

**ME-- yeah background it with nice glass shattering sounds..**

**KV-- well somebody is mad.**

**ME-- yeah and that somebody is me probably.**

and i get a call from him the next second he read my text.. woah 

**KV-- "what did i do now ?" he whispered. god his voice was like a fucking song..

**ME--" what the fuck is wrong with you? why do guys like you think everything in this entire world is about them. huh forget it.. obviously you wont understand right"

**KV-- "naina...??" with all the calmness in his voice, he said my name. ugh.

**ME-- " yes." i was so quiet now..

**KV--"will you listen to me please??" his voice still down"

*ME-- "mm hmm.."

**KV-- "you know i live in a hostel where we're not allowed any phones and i have  to go to these weekend tuition of 10 hours and have tonnes of homework for that so i can get into a nice university right? i still somehow smuggle phone and text you, the most i can..."

**ME-- mm hmm " i just hummed and listened to him quietly.

**KV-- i know its wrong that i havent called or texted you so much in these weeks but please i want you to understand that i'm not doing that because i'm ignorant or something.. i'm sorry naina.."

**ME-- emm i'm sorry too. sorry i was acting dumb."

and we talked for a couple of hours and then he had to go so we hung up.. what was actually happening. was something actually going on? other than .. ahem whatever..

i felt so light later that i actually just sat for few minutes just replaying the conversation again and again in my head.

why the fuck did he feel the need to explain everything.. who am i ??

i somehow knew that answer but wanted to hear it from someone else..

or in this case , from him..