36: Jealous much?

3 days left and i fear of leaving already. ugh. the people in this house were true wizards, everyone has their own magic. everyone who makes you glued..

"you're so weird" Roop grunted serving me the tennis ball.

"yeahh undoubtedly but what did i do now?"

"you can play tennis like a boss, squash even better but you kinda suck at badminton?" she chuckled.

"hey those are not the same things Roop. you have to agree badminton is really difficult." i pouted.

"no its not.. you're just weird. its all in your mind. just like you..." she gave me an evil smile and i knew what was coming up.. 

"no no no . dont say it.. no no" i interrupted.

"hahah okay okay.. " 

so roop was trying to tease me about KV since the birthday incident and i as usual was really weird about that. i was ignoring most of the questions and what not but eh who am i kidding.. its roop.. i cannot hide anything from her. nor can KV.

"lets go home Naina"

"but roop, emm you're brother is still in there, shouldnt we wait for him?"

and she gave me disgusting face and that was the time i knew i should stop this obsession otherwise Roop will kill me.

"MOMM we're home..!!!" Roop jumped into the couch really tired. she didnt look tired obviously.

"look who's here !!!!" a familiar voice literally yelled from the kitchen..

"RUBYYYYY BUAAAA!!!!!" roop jumped off the couch and ran towards her and hugged her.

"oh my precious little bean!! where is my cynical nephew btw?" 

"uh he'll be here soon.."

she glared at me and i greeted her hoping she wont remember me but daah , its the Khatri's we're talking about. they're perfect.

"hey Naina? i didnt know you were here!! how are you??" he hugged me too. oh god she was so tall.

"yes!! you remembered?  and i'm good..thanks"

"of course i remember. btw kids, i'm making dinner so dont you guys dare to order pizza like last time okay.."

"uh okay bua" roop muttered angrily.

agreed. ruby aunty was the worst cook ever. it was like her food was so pretty and well dressed and everything but somehow it tasted really imbalanced. i had no problem before, a fewer times i ate it and liked it but since the time KV and roop told me whats wrong with the food, i feel that too..

i went upstairs in Roop's room to take a bath, yeah roop's room where i only came to sleep at night, or obvious reasons..

"oh my god Naina. why are you here.. you're sugardaddy must be crying for you.." roop mocked..

"ewwwwww" soon after she realized what she has just said.. "Naina..eww i'm going so cheap. why dont you slap me everytime i say something like this erghh. what is wrong with me" she made a puking expression and i cant stop laughing.

"yeah what is wrong with you. you used that word? oh god what am i ? a stripper? gold digger?" i laughed too..

"uhhhh no Nainaaa please slap me ugh. i can definitely crack better jokes. definitely better.. but hey nobody's telling veerji about any of this. alright?"

"haha okay.."

rest of the noon i chilled with KV watching 'the breakfast club' with him.

"can we watch something else? please..i've seen the breakfast club a zillion times KV" i pouted.

"stop that."

"stop what" i laughed.

"eh so which movie?" nervously he asked.   and the tables have turned.

"i havent watched 'vertigo' ?"

"no you havent. lets start with vertigo yay, say yayy naina .. "  he smirked.

"ha ha very funny..." 

halfway through the movie we thought we heard a knock and the gate cracked open..

"hiii ..emm i didnt disturb you guys did i ?"  and there was Sara standing there, smiling at her best .

"Saraaa!!!heyyy" i got up from the bed and hugged her..

"omg Naina you look so great! we're meeting after so long. i missed you !!!" her voice was so cheerful that i can literally stab a knife in my throat. 

"didnt mean to disturb you but roop's asking where did you keep those boxes that you got, the cds one?" she asked.

"ohh lemme get those for you, come with me.." i almost walked away from the door with Sara.

"so hows school? and how's you're brothers?" sara asked.

we had a small talk and after 5 short minutes i returned back to KV's room.

i hopped up on the bed at my place..

"play it !" i spoke as if Sara was just some common friend and nothing happened.

"ahem ahem.." he coughed. fake coughed.

"what?"

"Naina?" he eyed.

"yeah KV?" i eyed him back, raising my eyebrows.

"Naina how can you be so casual with people like Sara?"

"whats people like Sara?"

"like day before yesterday i was telling you about Akriti and you said a simple ohh okay..and about Shabana you said aww she's tall and pretty.." he wasnt finished but i spoke anyway.

"oh god such long legs that girl's got.and so prettyyyy"

"oh god thats the point Naina.. stop being so cool about it."

"what cool? they're you're ex girlfriends KV. i'm never meeting them, never met them and its okay what else should i do about it?"

"like you're allowed to have an awkward moment whenever my ex's come in the room.. thats okay. you are allowed to be weird"

"why would i be weird about that KV. i'm not some possessive girlfriend who nags about everything"

"so you agree that you're my girlfriend, just not possessive?" 

"uh who said that.. emm emm thats a way of saying that i'm not emm some person who acts like a possessive girlfriend.."

"yeaah okay.." he laughed.

"an-and with all those dozen girls you told me about, you slept with them..  and also its just Sara.. she's also my friend. and she's so sweet.." i pouted again.

"Naina, i slept with Sara too.." he made a little 'duh-uh' face.

"ohh okayy.. no problem.." really confused it just stared at him "reallyyy?? really KV??? you guys dated for a month and half??? this soon??" 

"thats it ! you're doing fine.. come lets continue the movie.." and his smirk was back..

i