The Perfect MisMatch

A/N : hii all , thanks for reading my story ... i'll be updating frequently so dont worry and please keep voting..(that will actually help me to update) and please  dont hesitate to leave advice and suggestions as i would appreciate messages from each one of you.. thanks again for reading ! hope you have a nice time :):)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the perfect mismatch..

PROLOGUE

"She didn't need to understand the meaning of life; it was enough to find someone who did, and then fall asleep in his arms and sleep as a child sleeps, knowing that someone stronger than you is protecting you from all evil and all danger"

'wow this book is pretty good'..i iterate this quote from the book i was reading since an hour..and then my mind returned to earth..

perfect timing ..i thought. who started this concept of school.. UGHH . i whined and closed my novel as the hoary  bus stopped at our destination... our school. i hate school....because of few obvious reasons-
A- I wasn't popular  
B.I had a small  group of friends thanks to my awkwardness.
C. being smart wasn't an option because my school's currency was flattery.
D. People were shallow.

Every other day, I had a ritual of tripping, the stairs, the staff room, the library, the classroom, the Ground. you name it, and I've imprinted my ass right there.
And as i greeted my friends from a distance, I tripped. Akira, my school best friend rushed to rescue me asap. my very own compact mom she was.

"thanks Kee. did anyone see?"
"yes naina. almost everyone. But they're used to it." she spanked my bagpack and helped me up.

Settling down,I heard this deep reverberate voice which I knew was coming from the devil .. Rohan entered the class with his usual dither greeting everyone with a warm handshake but a special one for me.. he would give his best-day smile when he talks to me.. and why not.. i was his best friend in school..everyone in the school crushed on  him  but Ro was too smart for these traps so he avoided them.. I hated him for that.

So my school life was pretty much monotonous for a tenth grader.. But little did they know, I had a superpower.

I was invisible.. JUST KIDDING
Maybe a little ordinary to be noticed..everybody else knew me as the fat girl from biology.
Loved the fact that no guy was interested in a bore who talked about 90s pop culture and smart books rather than stupid teen soaps
But on the other hand the perks of being un interested in everyone is that, guys always regard me as their really good friend and they  enjoy my company. Not that i support this double faced behavior but its great to know how petty their psychologies are. All of them are the same. How primitive, makes me feel amazing about myself.

Being in the bus was the best time of my day because its the time i read.. everydayy. every single day.so I'm reading this novel by paulo coelho called brida.

I always had a rue that I'm gonna miss the cool teenage days.. i would never know what its like going clubbing with friends. or crazy sleepovers, or how is was to have a boyfriend..never getting asked out by a guy.. never knowing whats it like to be in a relationship. maybe that wasnt the life for me.. maybe this is what my family wants me to be. a simple nerd trapped in her room engorged with books.. ughhhhhh...

i never thought my life was about to change.. can arrival of just one person cause such a stormful upshot in my life ..?? can an awkward nerd like me fall in love with someone ..??

lets find out... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : please vote if you like..adding chapter 1 soon :):)