2:: TRICKING THE HOTTIE

A/N:: hii all !! so herez a quick update !! this one's nice i promise!!message me for suggestions ^_^ !!

TRICKING THE HOTTIE

"h.h..hii..Hi" finally i uttered Hi with so many efforts.. and i stammered like a foolish lamb.. wait lambs dnt stammer..so m worse than a foolish lamb..but lambs are cuter than me..uff. then i found Shelly talking to him more like flirting.. woaah i mean she was really smooth .. if you try hard you can easily tell that he is getting damn bored but that son of a gentleman lol he replied with the politest way possible .. suddenly i felt that he asked something to me and i wasnt even listening.. yeahh got it.. he asked me my name and everything..

that bitch Shelly jumped "ohhh i forgot.. she's Naina..she's in 11th grade too..just like us *grinnn* but you know sh's not from my school.. she goes to JSS..its not the girl convent like mine.."

i was so done with her today.. "thanks for the information shelly.."

he smiled again i fell again haaaaaaaahhh..shelly changed the topic " its so boring in here..oh my haha ya'll just came i know but lets go the mall instead.."

"but..its your parent's party.? isnt it?" he asked

"yeah but lets go .. nobody would even notice us.. there are hundred people here..oh come on"

"lets go to a movie instead..?" he suggested.

"YAYYYYYYYY!! BREAKING DAWN OMGG" shelly shouted ! finally after full 240 million years she made sense .. great! i got excited too .. "yes yes yes yes yes "

"NO NO NO .. hear up ladies.. no white sucking vampire movies please.. lets go and see DESI BOYS .. its a lot better "

"what .. NOOO" this time this was from both of us.. he didnt answer and shelly then told him that we really wanted to see the movie and we're huge fans of the pattinson guy..

"if its that important i can drop you two to the mall and then return to the hotel .. ? whatsayy??"

"drop what..?" we said this again in unison.

he sighed and spoke in a gentle voice and a slow temper as if he's explaining something to a 8 year old young kid..

"okay so anyone from you, can you drive..?" we nodded because we cant.

"you would need a driver and try asking your mom she wont even let you go .."

he shrugged his shoulders as he completed the sentence.

"i think he's right..we should go to DESI BOYS.. it cant be that bad.. lets go Karan .."

we headed towards the exit.. and soon reached the parking lot.. he tossed the car keys like a magician and wow he was cute.. i reached the back seat and i saw that he unlocked the door of that black SUV and before anything he opened the door for shelly but wen he came for me, i was already trying to open the door.. i actually jammed it .. i tried and tried and tried with all my power..ughh why is this fucking door not opening..what do you want ali baba now. what the hell.. please open open open..ughhh" i manifested my awkwardness and i was about to give up when i turned back and saw the guy in blue standing just behind me leaning on the nearby pillar folding his hands and when i saw him he came forward and whispered

"only if you let me.." and idk when he slid his hands and smoothly opened the door for me.. ohh god kill me someone.. i was so awkward.. shittt.

shelly did the action HE IS HOT ! and i agreed .. haha

we reached the mall and he went to the parking and shelly insisted for getting the tickets .. but off course that son of a gentleman .. he gave her his credit hard.. that was impressive tho.. we reached the window " three breaking dawn please, yes platinum.. thank you"