18: end of something great.

Getting bullied in school a couple of years , this was wayy too much for me.. i was felt so broken right now.. seeing Kv there and doing nothing.. like there was a time when he saved me from few mean girls at a family party and today, theres this heights of hypocrisy when he couldnt even save me from his future girlfriend. where is his chivalry now..

maybe i'm expecting way too much.

i ran to my room and my weeping sessions started. nobody dared to come to my room and Roop got to know about everything.. yeah there were  6 more people to rat off.

Roop didnt console me either.. instead she went straight to Shonali and as everyone tells me, she became a fucking Medusa. she shouted and shouted and shouted. she even gave her few bashing in Punjabi. and you dont want to know about that. believe me.

that made me so happy. atleast she was being a nice friend. there were always people out there who were constantly after the fact about how i look. they made fun of me, they laughed at me, hurt me, even bullied me..but there were always those people who fought with them.

maybe because i was way too scared for this.. and i assumed that person was Kv but naah .. twas Roop.. 

i packed my stuff, not because of anger but because i have to do that anyways..tomorrow morning have to leave somehow..

i cried myself to sleep.. again. 

 next morning i insisted Aadarsh and Rudra  to make a settlement where i can be in a different car as wanted to be away from Kv and Shonali.. 

"i understand that.. and Naina i'm really sorry.. you know how Divya is.. a lil fickle you know.. i cannot apologize from Shonali's behalf as it was way out of the line but about what Divya did, i regret it more than anything.. and just so you know, we had an amazing time with you around.. " Aadarsh's little speech touched me..

"and also, at trekking when you taught us how to see time with the help of cactus, totallyyy amaazzingg !!! " rudra added

"awww guys ! thank you !!"

well that made me happy..

we sat in the car with the lowest possibility of conflict.. i sat in the pajero with Rudra, Amrut, Leena and  Roop.. and all the shitty people be in the rover.. except Sara.. she's nice..

i cant wait to reach jaipur and then finally home.. 

i want to see my mom and dad and my two doofus brothers so badly ... i want to see Akira and Robin and everyone so badlyyyyyy ... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------