11. Date? No Date.

Roop was an absolute party animal.. She tried making me just like her.. took me to the mall.. Bought heels and make up and pretty dresses for me, all the girl stuff. Oh god that girl was so hyperactive..
"Come on let's check out the Zara now!!!" She almost ran..

"I feel like I'm 90 when I'm with you.." And I almost panted.
We shopped and shopped and shopped..
With these bazillions of shopping bags we called for the car and guess who came to escort us !
Yusss ! Our own !
KARANVEER SINGH KHATRI ! 

Hehe I loved taking his whole name ! It's cool tbh.
He helped us with the bags and then I realized Roop was all prepared to sit in the back seat and that means I had to sit in front with him. Half an hour long way? No no no..
"Roop you go." I eyed her to sit in front.
"No you sit" she backfired.
"No you." I widened my eyes.
"Bhaaaiiiiii...." She was such pain ugh..she threatened me she'll call KV.
"What?" With the most confused look a guy can put he replied.
"No nothing was just wondering why is it so breezy." I fidgeted. Again.
"Emm.." He even tried to answer my question.
"Nevermind.. Guyss home ! Do it when you have spare time. " Roop shouted in amuse ! She was so annoying. And cute ! Haha
All way we listened to the kind of songs Roop liked. Pop.
I hated pop. And so did KV. But one thing about this guy that he never was irritated by anyone.. Like no matter how much Roop tortures him, he always is humble and he laughs. Off course he also has his time but haha.. So still murmuring some stupid Avril song Roop went inside without any bag. That girl oh god. What was she. 

And me and KV smiled at each other as we were stuck and we had to carry all of them. All 26 of them ! Lol..
"Veerjee!!! Roop called his brother.. Sometimes she used these sweet punjabi words..
"Yeaa"KV shouted. Mildly.
"Call the driver. I've to go in half an hour."
"Emm okay."
While we settled the bags in the hall. I went to the kitchen to have water. I threw a bottle for him and he mouthed *thanks*
To which I did *youre welcome*
I smiled..

"Heyy.. Do you wanna go out somewhere to eat ?" He asked , really shyly.
That was surprising for a guy like him to be shy. I mean guy you pretty. Why shy then.
"Emm what?" That's all that I could say... I was so awkward ugh.. I could simply have said "sure !" Or "off course" or "why not ? Let's go" but no ! I said "what " ugh I am so weird.

"Oh actually Roop is planning to take you to the dance class in half an hour." He saw my eyes getting wide with fear.. " so you can either go with her or come I'll show you around. " he completed.
"When did I say no.. Off course I'll come with you.. Should have said the dance thingy earlier." I muttered..
And there was it. His crooked smile returned.
I made my way to his car and he came after me closing the doors.. God he was so cute when he smiled. Even when he didn't. He was cute then too.. *gasp*
We drove all the way to the best eating place in the west jaipur, Jamme's .. 

first of all i always had trouble sitting near him in the car.. he was way too distracting.. his strong hands changed the gear and there my heart takes a big leap.

how hopelessly romantic can i be..

"emm..so we're going to eat first..? is that okay?" he asked trying to start a talk.

"i guess you already told me that..dont worry i dont hate the silence." i smiled..

god what was wrong with me.. what was i trying to do. be smart? be sexy? oh god naina shut up .. naina shutt up. shut up naina

he smirked and drove past telling me all the famous shrines of jaipur. 

he could really make a nice guide.. like a sexy one.

ohh god Naina dont think kinky.. you're too young to have those thoughts. shut up.

so my mind did shut up finally when we reached the place.. and i finally had a reason to concentrate on.

he ordered for me.  he asked me if i wanted anything else.. but i obviously refused..when the food came, i got to know he ordered vegetarian too.. god he's supposed to be a sikh. they start and end their day on chicken.. then what was wrong with this sikh..

"emm KV why didnt you order chicken? fast thing?" i asked not looking at him.

"nah.. i dont eat non veg when i'm with vegetarians.." he answered.. 

was this a date? please say yes. please say yes.. please say yes..

"but i'm okay with non veg, most of my friends are chickytarian.!!" i tried to be funny..

tried..

"thats just like how i am.." he shrugged his shoulders . 

damn guy what do you even think of yourself.. with the shoulders like yours, i would shrug them 24*7 !!

well i ate in a really moderate quantity and P.S i didnt hog on food.. because some people like karanveer singh khatri and roop khatri , they can look extremely attractive even while eating, but not me..

so Naina chill.. eat slow.. eat less..

finishing , he took the parcel from the waiter.

"whats this..??" i asked.

"for you and roop.." he smiled. 

i gave him a confused look and finally i got it.. he knows that i was eating like a bird cz i was too shy ? 

so he got me the food packed? oh god.. what is this guy.

so he drove us back and showed me few other things..

we returned in 2 hours and that was the happiest ride of my entire life..

as we got home Roop babbled around about how much she called me and stuff.. 

i thanked KV and went inside thinking how subtle my day was !! 

Roop saw me smiling, and snapped "i know he's hot, doesnt mean you'll smile like a jackass"

"what.. no " i stammered 

"ohh whom are you fooling" she laughed like its such a normal thing..

then i realised .. it is .. for her..its normal.. like really normal thing for her friends to fall for her brother. why wouldnt any girl fall for him ?? this is like everyday thing.. 

but i wasnt like this. so i guess Naina. stop falling for the guy you can never have.