45. lets start again.

"are you crazy Naina???" he frowned as i handed him a cute envelope which contained his advanced birthday present..it was months for it but i felt like giving it to him right now. and my savings were surprisingly adequate  so no worries.

"yes thats actually a synonym for naina in latin..neh just kidding.." i smirked. tried to imitate him but since my life has been a constant fail, i failed this time too..

"oh god. why do i even leave you all by yourself.. i should be practically be living with you to control all your crazy activities.. ugh naina this was so unnecessary.." he sat on the couch next to him lowering his head, watching the paper closely.

"what?? i hear an anti feminist dialogue somewhere???? you want to control me?" i smirked again. this time i sorta nailed it. i sat next to him letting my arms touch his..

"naina.." he glared at me like i'm gone in less than 30 seconds. such a scary glare that could be..

"okay sorry jokes apart. what is your problem. don't you like it? "

"obviously i dont . you didnt have to do this.. saving money like a maniac to buy us a holiday  to Mount Abu?? you're crazy naina.."

"emm i guess this thing  is transferable so in case you want to take someone else, ehh just go for it  !! but anyhow want it or not this is your birthday present.." i folded my hands that usually comes with my natural pout..

"naina you have reached the highest insanity level now.. i think you need to stop..i dont mean it that way. i do want to go of course.. and that too with you. who else would it be.. i just didnt want you to think all this about me.. and lord knows since when were you collecting money for this.. oh please dont tell me you kidnap anyone or even worse, murder for money?"

"if i was strong enough i would have shushed you really well but whatever. i just want us to go together to that place..and and  i want to do so many things differently this time.." taking is hand over mine, i rested  my head on his  

"me too naina.."

"so you're in?"

"i'm in.."

so we invited few friends to our trip, because adarsh insisted.. and i couldnt say no to him.. so we invited like 4 more people..so now technically there were 3 couples..

wow i felt so proud.. uh mazing.

we reached mount abu in few days, of course i didn't tell my family as they could have highly objected, but we told KV's mom and everyone, Roop wasn't in jaipur so i texted her that i'll be out. and she seemed like the happiest person in this whole universe.. she called  both of us to tell us that we were the world's biggest fuckers and she loved us she could even kill us both because she loved us that much.. i mean yeah she was on cloud nine..

last time when i went to mount abu, the road trip felt like a decade journey. but today, it felt like it was just few yards thingy.. when i'm with him the time flies..

i can't believe i'm here.. with him..the only guy i ever loved ever. the guy who loved me back..

half of the time i stared at him praying to god that i never lose him..i knew i'm not worth him but somehow i wanted to keep him.. because the amount of affection and possession i had, couldnt match my sanity and logicality. i knew i'm not permanent, but i wanted us to be.

i wanted us to stay together.even if we're not together..it might seem the most paradoxical statement ever but i wanted our thing to exist, together or not,  doesnt matter.

"why do you think this much?" his voice alarmed me. wake up call.. so i've been staring at him for quite a long time..

"oh sorry .. sometimes its like i forget that you're my boyfriend so i had to look close at you and think what actually happened.and then everything replays..so that  i could believe that i'm  seeing you.." rubbing my eyes and accommodating them, i saw what was up around. we were almost there in the hotel. in which we stayed the last time..

"NAINA ? how can you keep forgetting we're in a relationship? how can you forget a whole person.." he was so confused. he looked at me like Einstein's therapist looked at Einstein.. 

" i warned you. i'm no less than a psychopath" i smiled bleakly.

"too late for that now."

"guys.. we're here.." Adarsh announced and stopped the car.

the weather was so chilly there that we were literally shivering as we got down from the car.

"Karan? you booked the pond side room right? "Rudra, the other guy who came with us confirmed as he shouted from the reception.

"emm wait..just a minute." Kv, nervously answered as he fidgeted in front of me..  "eh naina. so i didnt have the chance of asking but there's this pond side room thats fairly huge, and there's this another room, that's like parted in a way. which one do--"

"ohh the pool side one's fine !" i didnt let him complete as i ran towards the little lawn near us where Amruta  went. she was playing with 2 kittens who smuggled themselves to the hotel..

so there was Amruta and Rudra  and Adarsh and Divya who came with us . since divya was Shonali's minion and i didnt like her at all, i decided i'll hang out with Amruta more.. and Adarsh was a pretty nice friend, since we spent a lot of time since last year so this time on this holiday, things were not going to be that awkward. i hope..