6 : I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TWIST.. FOR REAL :(

A/N::: hii guys thanks a lot for reading this story !! and voting for it !! please vote and comment if you like it !!! happy reading !!!

-------------------------------------::---------------

chapter 6

I DIDNT EXPECT THAT TWIST.. FOR REAL :(

"WAKE UP NAINAAAAAA, wake uppp" shitt what why ughhhh ewww.. my brother was pourong cold water over me.. but i aint giving up .. i am not getting up.. last night i had the weirdest dream and that spoilt my sleep.. i am not getting up.

"GO AWAY YOU LITTLE MUTT" i yelled at him and he surely went away cz i smell peace now.

"WAKE UP you kumbhakaaran ki aulad..wake uuuuuuup"

kumbhakaran was a mythological character in ramayan who was a giant and who ate for 6 months straight and the rest 6 months he slept .. so it was an impossible task to wake him up before those 6 months.. wait what.. why is this girl waking me up..

SHITTT IS ROOP REALLY HERE??

that means i wasnt fucking dreaming last night..? she really is here.? oh god noo..

my sleep was gone.. i stood up within a millisecond.

"what are you doing here..?" 

"waking you up.." she answered in her innocence as if nobody in this earth is as innocent as her

"no not that .i mean whyyy ..??"

"because you're still asleep."

"shut up roop.. and get off me.." i pushed her away from my bed and blanky ..

"i thought you'd be waiting for me.." she pouted in disappointment and sat waiting for her drama to get over.

"over..???" i asked after she had completed making weird faces and she hugged me so tightly.. aww i missed her.. we've been friends since a short time but it was nice talking to her and seeing her here..

"ooooo haha owl print pajamas..!! " she mocked me as i got up and directed towars the bathroom to get ready..

got ready and mom called us to the drawing room for breakfast.. i was hoping to see karanveer.. i was really hoping to see him.. but i didnt see anyone other than my family and roop's uncle and aunt.. roop's aunt was just 27 but she looked like 19.. what is with this family.. every person is so damn attractive.. i guess the beauty and youth genes are running since ages.. be it roop's mom dad or her aunt, they all looked some beauty pageant winners.. and how can i forget roop's brother.. he should participate in the grassim's mr. india .. m sure the least he could win is the runner up thing.. huh.. and he was just 17..huh

"huh thats all..?" i muttered

"what..?" roop was confused.

"i thought you said that "WE" are coming.." i was so disappointed but this thought came out loud.. shitt.

"haha don't you consider three people to be "WE" ???" roop chuckled.. shiit did she got it what i meant..?

"whom were you expecting naina..??" she smiled

"uhh no one .. really... i just thought that your mom is coming too .. uhh so i was just .. asking if she's here or not.." this was so embarrassing.

"ohh mum.. yeaah mom's in that brown room to the left yeaah right there..you can go there and check out if she wants anything or you know.. go" she said playfully .. her eyes brightened while talking..

"emm okay.. and you meant the guest room btw.. that was shorter than the brown room to the left haha.."

i left for the guest room and knocked it but it was already half open.. so i got in..