17. Speak Up Naina...speak up

"okay so .. what was that all about?" Kv looked bit confused.

"what about? nothing i'm just a late reactor .. got pretty tied up with what Divya's stuff..emm anyways i'm going to go now, Roop will kill me if i stay on my own like this..bye" just one breath i blabbered all this giving KV no time to think ..

"ohh okay.. bye.. good night"

i heard that but i was long gone.

"phew.." entering the room i literally threw myself on the bed thinking how stupid i was.

i suddenly felt Roop staring at me in the most weird creepy way possible. like i'm some criminal and she understands that whatever i did was okay..

"whaat??" i asked her.

"you tell me" she answered in the most mysterious way possible.

"whhaaat?" 

"did you do drugs? did Rudra made you try them? tell me ??" with the worst smile ever she asked.

"so jaao Roop.. go to sleep "

"whatever.. anyways Sara was asking for you.. god why is Sara so much obsessed with you. i mean i get it she likes you and stuff but itnaa kyaa?? " 

"and and and and you liar...." and i thought of clearing stuff out with her about Sara and KV but mid sentence i decided not to bring that up since she'll ask for details and i cannot lie to her. its not like i dont want to but its like she somehow knows that i'm lying.

"what liar?" all confused she asked.

"you told me the lake has fish. you liar," i tried covering up hoping she be too tired to catch my lie.

"oh that. you're mad."

we slept without causing any drama.. 

i know why. because all the drama was left for tomorrow .. huh..

-----

next day we had a plan to visit the Gowmukh mountain peak for trekking.  the climbing was steep but i had no fear of that. 

secret: when i was just 3 i climbed the Vaishno Devi hills by myself, without the horse, and my mom dad were like WHAAAAATTTT .. since then i can climb, although i'm fat, i've climbed hills of Pachmarhi, Himachal and so many more faster than my normal sized family members. 

getting ready like we're going on some aircraft mission, which was annoying as fuck, we got started.

"Divya, you better stay with Naina back there.. someone has to stay behind naa" Shonali and Divya laughed.  i dont care if someone else was laughing because hey  come on that was supposed to be funny ..

Roop was a bit behind to listen to that otherwise she would have slayed the Shonali bitch.

i tried my best to be the fastest . and i guess that provoked Shonali.. that girl doesnt want to lose.

after we reached the top i stayed mostly with Roop, yeaah i know i know i was 2 years older than Roop and everything.. so yeah i was maybe a loser buy its okay. i'm a peaceful non violent person.

we reached the hotel and the summer festival was almost hitting it up. we were invited in this commencing ceremony idk what that is but yeah that is a thing.

since this was the last day everyone was way too happy.. but i was more like scared. just got to know that someone has told Shonali that i reacted weirdly on knowing about Sara and KV and after that i went to Kv and tried talking to him. i mean this is all wrong and inverted.. i mean first, i didnt reacted that bad. second it was way after when me and kv talked. and third, he came...

and i know who that dumb someone is.. Divya. i kept my promise by shutting up and she ruined everything.

"Heyy Naina.. guess what a lil birdie told me.." Shonali was about to get started.

"listen Shonali about that...." well i tried speaking.

"you were hitting on KV? like really? Naina, this is hilarious, nothing to be nervous about. you know there are like 30 girls that only i know who fell for Kv the moment they saw him. i get that but Naina..thats so brave of you, you tried.. they would never do what you did.. "  flipping her perfect hair backwards she spoke so fluently .. for a second i even wondered was she even breathing.. 

i felt a few people listening to our conversation. with god's grace, whenever Shonali bickers she was soft enough. 

"..Naina i mean look at you, you're cute.. but thats the problem dear, you're cute..but you can always lose some pounds.. like a lot but still..and look at him.. where do you think all this goes?? into the Nukki  lake we went yesterday? yeaaah right there.. and don't get me started about Sara.. she thought you could be a good friend but look how you treated her? and didnt Divya tell how things could feel up between me and Kv?" she snapped at me and all i did was cry from the corner of my eyes.

yes she did tell me. she told me and i sorta knew that already 

i felt tears resting over both my cheeks.. i couldnt speak.. my eyes glued on the ground. watching my shoes, her shoes, everyone's shoes, the grass and everything that low.

nobody saw i was crying behind those huge bangs i had. thank god. i am so not weak. so not weak. 

i lifted my head to see Kv standing right there.. and speaking nothing. 

*glass shattering*

i felt my heart breaking in a hundred pieces. 

now i can feel a million of them ..