24: Two of a kind?

" It's so empowering" vish was leading the pack, it seemed like that well atleastat the time when I joined them.
"What is?" Stuffing a cupcake in my mouth I asked.
"Alchemist. The Paulo coelho book" vish and  mini said.
"Ohhh yeah it's good.." Looking down without paying attention I told them.
"You've read it ?" Mini asked.
"She's read it ? What on earth hasn't she read ?" Vish backed me up.
Aww thanks. Best compliment ever.
"I want to read 11 minutes though" vish wished. Okay sorry.
"It's not that good. I liked Zahir. And brida " i didn't mean to brag but it might have looked like I was.
"You've read them? "
"Almost all of his."
"Wow Naina. You have all novels ?  Can I have them?" Vish pleaded in the most dramatic way she could.
"How do you know she has them? She could have borrowed or read from the library.." Sushi tried to be the genius here.
"No I know she has them. She always BUYS good books"
"I didn't buy them. A friend gave them to me. " thinking about Kv after this was the only reflex my body can afford right now.
"So do you like him?" Mini asked.
WHAT. NO. I MEAN. WHAT. NO NO. W-HAT?
"What?"
"Paulo coelho ? Do you like him ? " she asked not knowing my mind has been to places in these 7 seconds.
"Yeahh he's really good at his genre which I'm not sure what is but anyways I love him. "
Yeah I love him.
NO NAINA. NO STUPIDITY. DONT THINK SHITT.

That day I Skyped him. I know I shouldn't have but anyways  I did.
I wore a black sweatshirt and did the lights right so I wouldn't look all dark and stupid when on the other hand he looked so perfect all the fucking time.
He too wore a sweatshirt but his was Maroon in color. Gawwd that suited him.
"So you talked to your dad about the whole Delhi thing for vacation?" So bluntly he said that.
"What if I don't want to come. "
"That's totally your choice then"
"I may have this school party then. So. Chances are low."
"Ohh. What party."
"Idk People were talking about it the other day, but Robin said its gonna be a bummer so idk I may come to Delhi. "
"Whose robin ?" What? Why asking ?
"Best friend.. He's also punjabi. " I cheered him !
"Ohh he? The name sounded like it was some girl's "
"Robin's a unisex name. Don't judge " I pouted in anger.
"Whatever."
So I was getting him on this ? Wasn't I ? What was happening.
"Naina. "
"KV"
Wow ! Did you see what I did there ?
Awesome.because I know he chuckled.
"You know it's not humanly possible to have that many best friends ? "
"Whyyyy no not ? See Akira is always there when I need her. Then there's Nikki. She's amazing. Then there's Roop. Yeah she's sort of there but she'll kill me if I don't say her name. Then there's Robin. And Mrayem but she lives in UAE. So that's all. "
"That's all ?? Do you want to include few more ?"
Perfect. He was mocking me. Obviously.
"See I'm a very easy perso--"
"Yeah I know that"
".. Person.. And the problem that I like everyone.and..emm also also if some of them ditched me, I'll still have a couple of people to back me up !"
"Typical Naina. Trying to Find a silver lining everywhere. "
"Is that a bad thing.?? "
"Not at all. I wish I was like that. "
"Well you're better than that you know that. " I slipped it.
"You're easy. Yeah. Only thing that's different."
"Who ?? Us!!"
"Yeah. "
Fuck you KV. Fuck you. Don't you dare flirt with me. I'll call your Shonali straight away.
"No ways. Not in a million births."
"Why do you say that. "
"Because I felt so. Why'd you even consider that ? We live in different worlds."
"We laugh at same things. We like same kind of people. Our sarcasm levels are about optimum. Our perspectives are quite the same regarding few things."
"Like..?"
"You asking me like?" He got the seriousness back in his voice.
"Like what? Both of us don't like Madagascar ?"
"Yeah that too but also we read the same things. "
"No. I prefer fiction. You read socio political and philosophy more "
"Well atleast we read "
"Ugh"
"Like we both like Choco Nirvana more than Belgium chocolate."
"I like both."
I liked Choco nirvana more
"Like the moment I told you about the frequency thing ? The universe thingy? Your concept was the same right?"
"So? I was talking about the parallel universe thingy and sciency-fied it !! You told me how that actually works. I was too dumb. And also That doesn't prove anything.. Oh come on.we're really different okay."
"So you chose to wear this thing today? !!" He laughed  as he spoke. Waving with his sexy smile.
"No not same. Mine's Nike and yours some Farfetch for God sake.."
"Not Farfetch.. Sorry to disappoint you.." He laughed.
"Then?"
"Idk UO maybe?"
"God. See that's what am talking about."
"Okay one more."
"Go. "
"Both of our best friends are douches"
"No mine's not!!!! "
"Don't get mad. Just a guess."
"I'm gonna go now. You do something of your problem with Kush okay? Talk it through. Or whatever. Don't lose him please."
So lemme give you a heads up on this. Kush was his best friend who was acting weird and he didn't know why. So since KV was slowly opening up to me, he talked about Kush and other stuff that bothered him.
I guess that's something good? Talking to him like a friend ?
Idk Either this was a great thing to do.
Or this was the messiest situation I'm putting myself in.
Let time decide that.