8 : excitement overloaded !!!

a/n: hi guys !! tow chapter update this time ! i hope you like these chapters !! thanks a lot for reading guys !! i'm really looking forward to 400+ reads now !! please read vote and comment !! i really like getting your comments !! thanks again!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 8

excitement overloaded

"Are you sure you going to be okay..??" My mom asked me just like she asked me before leaving me to the kindergarten. 

"Yeah mom i'm gonna be okay. I'm 17" i tried to convince her.

"But we'll miss you so much. And massouri is your favorite place for summers. You surely will miss so much. " she bated me.

Mom dad and my brothers were going to massourie .. Its my fav hill station and i had to ditch it and go to one of the hottest places in india that is - jaipur.

"I'll be back soon mom. Dont worry"

"do you really have to go !?????" My 6 year old lil brother jumped on my lap. He thought he was light but he was do heavy oh my god haha

"Yes monzter ! I have to go because i wanna go. " and i gave him a hug. I'm gonna miss him.

Mom dad left me in the train and they kept calling to make sure that i was safe. They gave me this final lecture on how to behave there. The problem with parents is that the child know that its goin to be fine. But they dont believe

I completed a book in the 16 hour journey. And the first time in forever i felt distracted from a book. I was thinking about something else. Dunno what changed me. And why.

And after another hour i felt the wind changing. Not literally but in a poetic way. I cant believe i'm spending my summer in one of the hottest place. Uff.

Jaipur was called the pink city. Because in ancient times most of the houses were painted pink. Cute as hell. :)

and then ^moves like jagger^ began ringing hehe my phone !!!

"Hello..?" I didnt see whose this.

"Blue stripes or red with black micro checks?" it was Robin that side... uh what does he wants now..

"Robin i'm in the middle of something. " i whined . 

"Blue stripes or red with black checks ..?? " he asked in a desperate tone. 

"But your batman boxers are the best." i teased him. 

"Fuck you.. No not boxers. I'm talking about tie. " he was mad now lol.. 

"Hahahahahhahahahaha " 

"Tell naaaaaaa..???" He asked with his cute boy tone now.

"None of these loser. Lemme think. Yeah go with the black with maroon stripes..? They'll be perfect with your suit. " i completed.

" oh shittttt mannn i totally forgot about that one. "

"I know bro. " i smiled.

"Wait wait. They'll match my red italian leather shoes. " he yelled in happiness.

"Haha i know kameene. Thatswhy i'm saying. "

"Thanks babyy love you so much"

"I know!!" Proud to be a bff !

"Idk what would i do without you babe" he was cute sometimes.

"Haha i know that too... Waitt where the hell are you going..??"

"Its this party everyone's going in school. Formal one. "

"Dafuq mannn. Why do you all organize a party only when i'm away..???" I spoke in an angry tone.

" i didnt do anything. The senior girls tho."

" huh assholes. I wanted to go too !! " i almost sighed.

"Anyways your mom wouldnt let you go so...." He mocked.

"Yeahh right loser now get out i'm almost here and i have to find roop too."

"Bye doll!! And say hi to your Roop" he completed and then hung up.

U found roop soon after i got off from the train.actually she found me..

i cant wait to spend my summer just like every other teenager.. on our their own terms .. !! not just listening to your mom and dad all the time and begging your friends to include you in their plans ..

yes fuck everything !!! yayyyy 

i'm going to have a nice time !! yayyyyyyymmeeeee !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n; hi guys !! thanks for reading !! vote and comment if you liked !! thanks a lot !!

next chapter updating with this one !! in two minutes maybe !! lol !! read both !! thanks lovelies !!

----------------------------------------------