4 : THE CLASH OF THE TITANS : (kidding )COINCIDENCES ..

A/N:::::: hiii all !! thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters! please vote and comment if you liked it .. and follow hey-s-h-o-n-a for more stories and updates.. thanks all!! happy reading 

chapter 4 

THE CLASH OF THE TITANS : (just kidding) COINCIDENCES .. 

"but MOM why do i have to go ..its so cold .. i'm so cold ..and i wanna stay at home .. can't we celebrate the new year party here ..??"

i was half crying and begging so that mom would show mercy and leave me here at home .. it was a posh army new year party .. she mumbled

"do whatever you wanna do.. is ghar me meri sunta kaun hai(after all who listens to me in this house,huh)..bla bla bla bla.."

uhhh she used to mumble so loudly that even the neighboring countries can hear it .. so i finally surrendered ..

"okay fine i'll go .. chill mom .. just don't expect me to wear anything formal okay."

i got dressed up in a grey black full sleeved tee shirt and blue jeans with my short boots .. tied my Rapunzel long fucking hair in a pony ..

so i was happy that my brothers were going with me too ..because i shouldn't be the only one to bear the torture.. mum dad went straight to the host family to greet them . and my brothers went to see whats for dinner.. those manner less freaks .. huh..

after wandering i sat near the pool area.. the water was cold and i liked it.. then i saw a familiar silhouette of a guy .. off course i knew him .. certain faces are never forgotten.. they are meant to be remembered forever..he was dressed up in a semi formal suit.. not too casual and not too formal. just perfect.. yes perfect .. he was far across the pool with few guys much older than him tho .. he was busy meeting people..

i noticed a group of three girls standing behind me.. they were staring at him and giggling .. i couldnt help but listen because they were standing right behind me duh..

" hot guys in suits .. definitely a turn on." one of them said.

"aah haan .. especially that one .. hot na..?" the second one giggled.

"woaah that one right..? he'd be perfect in gym shorts too .. i wishhh aah " here comes the third one.

they giggled quite loudly.. 

EWWWWWWWW  CHEAPO was the only thing i thought at this moment.. i mean eww why do they have to be so guy oriented.. idk..and idc..

all three of them came in front of me and glared me with those piercing eyes .. oops did i say that loudly.. oh god i'm so dead ... 

"cheapo haan ..?" one if them asked.

"whats your problem huh.?"another one goes. 

"nothing tho .." i half smiled and answered but the first one cut my sentence off in middle and went..

"where do you think you'v come..? some hideous punk convention.? its a party sweetheart.. you should've dressed like a girl maybe.?"

they all laughed as she said this..

"ohh ohh and if you don't have some girl clothes at your place, then you shouldnt have decided to come .. loser.." she taunted.

i kept quiet because i knew  they were right.. i had nothing to defend to be honest .. they were still babbling something and now my thresh hold was about to break .. i was about to burst into tears . but i dont wanna cry .. i cant cry right now.. i felt someone holding my hand and turning me sideways ..