40: idiots for each other..

next day KV barged into my house along with Ruby aunty and her husband. clever move genius .. coming alone would be a questionable inappropriate gesture but since he's with them , everything will go smooth.. 

while i was in the room i heard everyone talking merrily in the hall.

"you should have called us, Karanveer beta, Naina's phone toh is hopeless. she either keeps it switched off or she doesnt answer at all.. if i wouldve known you were coming here--" suddenly my mom sounded so polite.

mom dont be polite thats the guy that will break you're daughter's heart one day.. mom dont talk to him .. mom don't give him any more samosa..

"KV visits  our place in kanha once a year, and then we go to see his father so we thought why not meet you too !! after all its been months i havent met you guys !!" Ruby aunty tried to cover for kv.. i knew that story was totally made up but mom didnt..so she bought it..

"aunty can i,em we go see her??" KV stuttered. well i thought he did.

i heard footsteps coming to my door so i stopped my smiling somehow and sat straight.

"Nainnaaa how are you.." as soon as he entered and saw me, he hugged me so tightly that i could hardly breath..

"ehh.. i-ca--ntt breathh" sighhh

to which Ruby aunty giggled..

"you guys !! so cute !!" she smiled "Naina please take care okay!! and KV, i'll be in the guest room," and she left us alone..

no please come back .. i cant have this caring concerned really cute mad hot person here with me in this room alone..

"Naina.." he looked at me in a weird way..

"KV.." i smiled..

"why do you do this" he spoke as if he's lost some battle..

"do what? you mean falling on the hard cemented ground twice in a day to rip off my skin and injure my tendons and ligament so than my patella be cooler with this crack?"

"yeah exactly that naina.."

"well i wanted to call you here thatswhy " i flirted a smile..

oh god you stupid confused naina.. cant you just stick to that decision you made few weeks ago where you were to drift away from him for his own good? stop naina.. you stupid stupid naina..

"you could have just asked so..and i was anyways planning on coming here so.."

"you were? oh god why "

"yes naina..i was..i wanted to come here and visit you because its been weeks that you havent called..when i call you say you're in class. once you said you're in class at 9pm? really? we havent even  texted more than 'okay' or 'hmm yeah alright' or some weird smilies that mostly ended our conversations idk how.. i wanted to visit you because i have a right to know whats going wrong..i wanted to sit beside you and listen why i dont deserve you and why you dont deserve me.. atleast i deserve to know things like you got hurt,gone through a surgery..idk what not.. i dont want to hear things from my sister who tells me that just because my girlfriend thinks i'm perfect, things cant work between us.."

"em i --" i couldnt say anything at that moment just a tear trickled off my cheek.

next moment i know that he wrapped me around his arms and kissed me on the forehead.

a kiss on the forehead ?? why is this guy has to be the most thoughtful person in this entire world. he knew exactly what should be done and.. eh whatever.. i somehow stopped crying.

"i didnt mean it that way oh jesus roop is--"

"shush"

"sont shush me" i anger pouted again "i meant dont.."

"why are you making everything this tough naina. and cant you deal things like adults? cant we deal our insecurities like adults? not by just stop talking suddenly and giving the other person mini heart attack and then getting injured and giving them a major heart attack."

"you really are worried arent you?" i giggled.

"no i was just kidding when i told you i am shitting scared."

"i'm sorry Kv.. i really am.."

"dont be.. i'm an idiot who fails to tell you enough things so you, being the bigger idiot have to assume most of them"

i cracked a laughter..

"emm do you really think professor utonium created me ??" he smirked. 

mann i so wanted that smirk 

"yeah i really do think you're buttercup's, blossom's and bubble's stepbrother.."

"where do you even get these weird theories.. hats off to you're imagination Naina.."

and all i did was look at him and smile..just like an idiot..

he was right. we were each others idiots.

no one can do anything about it..