3:: I KNOW..MY SCHOOL LIFE SUCKS TOO,LIKE MY LOVE LIFE..

A/N::: hiii all !! so this is the regular life of Naina.. in this chapter you get to know Naina better .. no karanveer in this chapter but.. but next chapter , you'll have him ! i promise .. please vote and comment .. !! i would love to hear from you all :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW..MY SCHOOL LIFE SUCKS TOO,LIKE MY LOVE LIFE..

new day.new beginnings .. true but not for me. i have to drag my million years old beginnings to their respective ends.. today i was an hour late for the school.. woke up late .. cz mom's alarm went off idk how.. okay yes i'm 16 and still my mom helps me get ready for school..so what. its perfectly normal .. i mean how are you supposed to braid these meters long hair by urself .. huh.. i cant..

so i missed the first period and it was english.. shitt i missed english. we were studying this nice poem and knew it pretty well ..so i sat near Akira..she was sittin at the back..everyone might have manipulated her..and off course aditi and vish were sitting just behind robin so pretty much obvious why they took our place. aditi liked talking or flirting with robin and vish had this humongous crush on robin since the fourth grade..can u imagine .. how can you like this dumbhead .. i mean eww . robin was hot . okay but ugh he was a trashcan from inside. haha yeaah really.

i greeted Akira and she winked at me saying that somebody had a date last weekend .. "shushhh..they'll hear you.." i pointed at mini and sushi who sat in front of us "and by the way it wasnt a date.."

we giggled and mini and sushi turned back to say hi to me .. "oye ! hii wasssssupp " sushi smiled.

"so late..?" mini asked but they didnt wait for my answer .. idk why ppl do this to me..

"twinkle ma'am though you were absent so she has your test results..collect them from staffroom later"

"thanks mini.. i will .. wats ur score btw..?"

thats the best thing about girls .. you ask their score and they will tell everyone's score that they heard from here and there.

mini and sushi's faces dropped like a ripe banana. (wait what..?a banana..?sorry idk why i said banana.)

"i got 26 and sushi got 23..vish got 31.. and pree topped with 35..that bitch topped in physics too .. vish did well na..yeaah and shruti she cheated her whole paper..huh.." i think she completed..

"wait what they showed physics paper too..?todayy.?" then they told me they just know that pree topped nothing else..oh god i wasnt expecting physics test results please god save me save me save me from failing.. ughhh

next was a free period so we got lots of time to talk and read . in my case .. i was copying something from Akira's hindi notebook when Vish and Aditi came and sat behind us.. i wondered why Aditi sacrificed this golden chance to talk to robin and waste it on us .. lol whatever usually they used to be on their own but today they were being extra buttery.. very rare they showed that they cared for me and Akira .. but still we were fine to them ..

"hey Naina.. why so late today haan..?" again Aditi didnt wait for my answer and continued "hey listen we need to tell you something.. look we really wanted to go to twilight fourth part with you ..but you know there was this stupid tuition party in our way huh and they strictly said that no outsiders allowed so we didnt invite you .. we just thought that you'd be really upset about it that nobody went with you.. after all you are such a huge fan of twilight yeaah ..and dont mind robin .. haha he is a total asshole.. he would've gone to any other movie with you if you'd asked but you know guys and twilight .. no matchh.." she was constantly smiling in pity and she held my hand as if my pet og had died and she's giving me sympathy .. dumb girl ..