12 . Does it matter?

The night when me and KV went on a "not a date" we all sat on for dinner.. Again, Ruby Aunty tried some Moroccan dish that we clearly didnt like.. survived the whole meal but Roop and KV didn't tho. They secretly planned on ordering pizza.
While eating KV got a text and Aunty told him to keep his phone aside..
"Mom We're going to Mt. Abu on Friday.. Adarsh just texted.. " KV informed his mom.. Wow that was rad as hell. I mean I have to ask mom like dozen times to go to Robin's house and KV just told his mom that he's going to a hill station for a holiday with his friends.. Wow.
"What but I thought your trip was next week..KV this is rude.. Naina is here and you're going.." His mom just kept a really valid point.. Yes.
"Areyy but what does she have to do with me ?? Roop is here right. " KV sorta defended himself.
That was rude now. What does she has to do with me ??
"Aunty that's okay..I don't think his stay would matter that much.. And after all there's always Roop ! " I was indirectly taunting him. Listen KV. I'm indirectly taunting you !!!!!!!
KV smirked while looking down on his plate..why was this smirk eviler than usual ?? ?? What is wrong with everyone here.

Okay so next day some extremely awaited person paid us a visit!! Guess ?
SARA !!!!

I was getting ready to go with Roop to her friend's house for a girls night in.. Then I found Roop talking to someone.
When I got in the lobby I saw Sara. As pretty as expected. She was so gorgeous and fair oh god. Her hair were the shiniest thing I can find in whole Rajasthan !!
And don't even get me started on that smile. KV was lucky as heaven ! I mean they were a perfect couple. Such good looking guy should get such good looking girl ! No two ways in this off course. So why am I getting carried away right now. Okay now.
When I saw her i tried to just slip away from the scene but too late. Roop had me.
"Naina you're ready !!! " why the hell was this girl always so excited. ???
"Yeaah I guess I am. "
"Naina. Sara. Sara. Naina. " she introduced us and I smiled at her not showing my teeth since her dentition was far better than mine.
Wait what did I say just now ?
God pretty people embarrass me okay.
"Heyy Naina. I like that name.. So you're the one from jabalpur na ?" She asked in a Roop like tone. What was up with people these days ? Why so happy ?
"Yeaah that's me.. Nice to meet you ! " I smiled
"Nice to meet you too. Sit sit. We were just about to call you.. We have a surprise for you !!" Mann she sounded so.. Excited !
"What ? Surprise ? " the last time I got a surprise was 1950. Long back !
"Naina were going Mt. Abu !!!! Yyayyyyy " Roop jumped.
"What??? How? " I was shocked as hell. I thought it's just a joke.
" Aunty just told me that they have a guest and i just came here to invite Roop too..and then I thought it would be so great if you could come too !! Hmm ? Say ?" Sara was excited. Officially.
"Emm.thats really sweet of you to ask me that-..." Rain check was it
"Dude you have to come. That's no excuse.. " Roop insisted.
"But I don't know anyone and moreover idk if my mom will allow..? " rain check.
"That's no bahana man. You know me,KV and Sara now !! And there's Adarsh the tall guy , Preetesh the shorter one and few more. Even I don't remember half of them.. And plus. My mom will convince your mom. End of story. " yeah that was her Roop habit !!
"Emm okay. Thanks btw " I smiled at sara and stared Roop "btw is KV okay with it ?" His opinion was necessary too ?
"Doesn't matter. " both of them said. Together.

So MOUNT ABU it is then !! I was going MT. Abu finally. My mom said yes and KV got to know too !! He didn't react tho.
Whyyyy !!!! This was insane !
Roop was out shopping and I decided to stay and read something. Their garden was really beautiful. And there was this place which was made for reading. Comfortable and curtains all around. Just like a dream..
"Ahem ahem. " man I can recognize that throat clearing thing.
I didn't answer but I just looked at him. And then back to my book.
Nobody messes with my reading.
"So..?" Was he about to start a conversation with me ?
""So. " I said bluntly. Not looking away from my book.
"Don't you have to pack? We're leaving tomorrow.." Yes he was starting a conversation.
"I don't have much to pack." The book must be really good. I was ignoring him ? Wow. Way to go Naina.
"Girls always have a lot to pack. Roop needs a whole day for packing. "
"Not me. " I was trying to leave in short.
He snatched my book and raised his eyebrow watching me flinch and take it away from him. But Twas just a try. Even if I stood up ill be way shorter than him.
Damn.
Tall guys.
"Whatttt" I asked in an irritated tone.
"Are you ignoring me Ms. Naina Singh ? " I can sense the mock in his voice..
"No I'm not. Please gimme the book back.." I tried to take it back but all vain.
"Why do you look upset ? " he asked.
"I'm not upset. " I frowned.
"You're pouting.." He smiled.
"I'm not pouting. " damn what was wrong with him.
"Yes you are. You did it again ! See ! " his smile grew.
"What do you want KV ?" I asked.
"Why are you being this rude ? What's wrong. ?" His smile was gone and I think he was asking for real.
"Eh idk.. I really don't know. I'm just nervous. I never get along with people. And I have never done trips like that.." I fessed up.
"Who said that ? It's just a little trip. You don't have to make people like you. They just do. If they want to.. " he looked at me in a good type weird way while talking so I had to lower my eyes. Eye contacts ! Remember ?
"And moreover if you can get along with me then you can get along anyone ! Easily that too ! " he smirked.
"Thanks. " I whispered.
I still wasn't looking at him.. I can feel his evil smile right there but I chose not to look.
It would make him a winner then.
He handed over the book back to me and stood up to leave.
"So W-we g-get along??" Really shyly I asked him.to which he just smiled and his eyes did that winky thing ohhh God he was so cute I'm gonna die !!!!!!!
Wow he makes me happy.

Soon Roop came back shopping for both of us. She was crazy. I asked her I didn't want anything but mann that girl was amazing.
We packed and Aunty got us our dinner to the room.. I always have a small chat with Aunty. And she's always so sweet to me.. Like always.
She told me to take care of myself and Roop too. And at any point If Ever want to come back I can call her so she can send someone to get me.
Now that was really cute and caring.
We had a nice short sleep and we woke up early as this Guy Aadarsh was coming 6 in the morning to get us..

Can you believe it !! I was going for some kickass adventure mann !! Or not ! But still I'll have a nice time !