42 : lets dig up the past, shall we?

next day i called Kv, since we havent talked in weeks and that sucks because somehow he has become a habit to me.. cant live with him, cant live without him..

we talked and talked and talked till the day and night ended and this was the most i have ever talked to a guy..

"emm Naina.. would you tell me something ?" he sounded somewhat scared.

"yeah KV, ask away.." something told me inside that this aint going right..

"idk i might sound like an asshole now but idk i really--"

"ask kv?"

"emm i know i shouldnt be anyone to ask this or dig up the past but i really want to know whose Shashank??" he asked in the lowest voice possible..

"w-what?-what?" my heart jumped and my words shattered..

"i didnt mean to pry or intrude or anything like that, its just last time when i met Leena she told me you were in a relationship with this guy Shashank and something bad happened and the relationship was rather not pleasant..." he hesitated.

"you knew since when KV..? when did leena tell you that??" i was about to cry but held myself somehow..

how did he get to know about Shashank.. that Leena.. she has the biggest mouth ever.. wwhy did she background check on me..

"emm i knew since quite a time. when we were in Mt. Abu.."

"Whaaattt?? you knew since then ?? and you're asking now??" i yelled.

"yeah i knew since then. but thats not the point Naina..i didnt think i had some authority over you back then which i know i have it now.. tell me what happened.. only if its okay" his voice was low again.. meaning that he was way too concerned..

"KV..mm..*sob sob*" and i sobbed really quietly,

"Naina stop. you dont have t-"

"a couple of years back, when my 10th grade got over, i went to delhi for vacations and my sister told me that its time that she should take me to parties..and i said yes.. she introduced me to her friends and we used to hang out a lot..one day at a party this one guy asked me out but di's friend strictly blew him away saying that i was way too young..there was this another guy who mixed alcohol in my drink and di caught him and her friends tackled him..i thought they're really nice and somehow i felt really safe around my sister. she had all my confidence.. later when i went back to my home,i got a text from this guy saying he knows through my sister. he started flirting with me through texts but i was too naive not to notice. i didnt reply him.. i was so scared. then i asked Di if she knew the guy which i blew off on phone.she said she knew him and he was a part time model.he was really good looking..and she yelled at me saying that i was so ruthless for breaking a nice guy's heart in such a way. she said that i should talk to him and i'm being really rude and since he was a person she knew, its safe..she told me that i wont ever get a guy like him as almost everyone is so out of my league that its hard to find guys for me.. i talked to him in every normal way possible but he began to talk creepy which i didnt understand. i was so stupid and fool that i didnt notice something was fishy---" i sobbed some more..

"you dont have to tell naina if you dont want to .." his voice made me feel that he's right here with me, comforting me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"a day or two days later, he proposed me and i said no.. he thought i was joking.. i literally begged him that i didnt want to talk to him anymore and i'm sorry about everything, assuming that everything is my fault. i begged him to stop texting and calling me. but instead he kept on bothering me.. finally i blocked him from every possible place. one day he called me and abused me so much..it was my worst nightmare.. hearing those terrible things about myself.. about how i looked, how i behaved.. he called and abused me so much, that i couldnt stop shivering.. i finally hung up on him.. later he texted me the whole thing that he said on phone and many more horrible things.. that made me cry. they were all true.. they were so humiliating that even today i remember them word to word, letter to letter.. i forwarded those texts to my sister, asking her to help me..she didnt do anything.. she just told me one thing.. that if i break someone's heart, mine's gonna break too.. she told me to chill. and she did nothing to comfort me.. she sees that guy everyday.. every fucking day, and she's even friends with him but .. she doesnt care anything about me.. thatswhy i dont trust my di.. not at all.." i wiped my tears..

"and thatswhy you dont trust any guy naina..?" he asked.

"mm hmm.."