20: And i thought it was over.

"i am so done okay.. all this shitt making me crazy.. " Akira tore another page from her notebook. all i could do was nod.

"ever thought whaatt i might feel after all thattt?? so what i'm sweet, so what i'm too easy, so what i'm too friendly??  doesnt mean i like someone.. " she sobbed and i knew this was my time.

"shh shh its okay.. twas just a theory.. they just THOUGHT that you liked Robin.. doesnt mean anything okay." i wiped her tears and gave her my last gems. the blue one. 

"just because i talked to him in a friendly and nice way, those people made it up that Akira likes Robin.. and Robin is walking there like a stud as always and i'm sitting here crying like a loser and everyone thinks i'm being Chape.." and she sobbed..

"you're not a loser Akira, you're my best friend. just fuck it what they're saying. just fuck it okay..you with me.."

finally she understood that rumours are supposed to be stupid and she can chill.

but i wasnt going to act weak and all confused between best friends so i went straight to Robin after school..

"Robin.. what the fuck.."

"kyaa huaa, what happened?" 

"what do you think you are? a stud or what? you listen to a rumour and you say "idk, maybe??" i didnt expect this from you Robin." i shouted.

"ohh you talking about Akira and Me?"

"exactly that i'm talking about..you didnt even try a bit to silent those"

"i didnt spread those Naina..i'm sorry"

"what do you guys think about yourself? you think just because you're cool and famous, and attractive, you can treat some girl like shiiitt??" 

"sorry Naina.. please calm down. please, i didnt do anything. i know twas my fault that i didnt denied those rumours.. and you're right.about everything. i should just go and apologise to Akira."

wow Naina.. this wasnt entirely about Robin was it?? all this was more cz of KV..  great but atleast something good came out of that anger.. Robin's gonna apologize. thats sweet.

later that day the physics teacher took a surprise test . i know i'll fail. i know i will. i knew nothing. the only problem i could solve didnt have numbers in it.. so i guess saying that my condition was pathetic shouldnt be wrong. 

next day i got my paper back and yeah i failed. i told mom that i fucked up and she told me if i needed some other assistant regarding this subject. what was with moms and tuitions? i mean come on i do not need to attend any more classes.. i already go to those 5 hour extra classes for 4 days the week.

and also that year my cousin sister totally fucked up her law bar tests. because of her casualty and her phone and her friends and what not. she left law btw. so mom peeked in my phone whenever i texted or something..

*bling*

there was it.. been more than two weeks since i got here, and he texted me this late?? not that i was expecting this something but this late???

*KV: hey you busy?*

what the fuck.. cant he see i'm trying to ignore him?

i texted after a day.

*Me: sort of. why wassup?*

NAINA WHY DID YOU WRITE WASSUP ARE YOU MAD? WHAT IF HE REPLIES? WHAT IF HE SAYS NOTHING MUCH ?? WHAT IF HE DOESNT REPLY TO YOUR WASSUP? YOU ARE SCREWED NAINA.

and he texted a few minutes later.

*KV: have this little test coming up, have to be MP's centres so should i fill Jabalpur?*

*ME: you're wish. why?*

*KV: will you be there or not at that time?*

WHAT THE FUCKK NO I'M NOT GOING TO BE THERE IN JABALPUR. NOT EVEN IN THE STATE.. I'M MOVING TO GHANA. EVAACUAATE !!!!!!!!!!!!

**tring tring*

"KV WANTS TO COME TO JABALPUR IDK WHY AND HE'S ASKING IF I'LL BE IN THE CITY FOR THAT TIME AAAAAAAAA AKIRAAAAAAAA " i called Akira as soon as i could.. she was my support system i swear.

"calm down Naina. its okay he wants to come there right? so whats the harm."

"whats the harm? i dont want to see him Akki.."

"Naina listen to me now.. you give him that much place in your life? and what are you getting or what will you even get out of this? once again when you see him, he will mess up with your head and then you'll run crying. i dont want that Naina. please dont give him that much power..and its not his fault that you have a crush on him.. try to---" i didnt let Akira complete ..

"i was such an idiot Akira.. i'll call you later. have to clear my mind first."

"take ca--" 

i hung up.

now i got to think about how to handle this situation.. 

oh god Naina.. you were such a doofus .. three facts and then you're done.

1.)   if he's a 10, you're somewhere near 4. and he's way out of your league.

2.)   you are not the girl who fall for a guy. you do not need a guy. you are fucking amazing without a guy. you are the best friend girl. 

3.)  he doesnt care.

Naina you are this smart girl, a weird in a good way person.  so why lose youre mind on this ? i mean come on Naina fine you're 16, fangirl about this hot guy, do not fall for him. appreciate his abs but not go for that smile. be mean Naina.. you're life is good as you know it. if he talks to you, talk to him. just don't dissect his words and think whatever that you shouldnt.. be casual Naina. his life is different . its just an accident that you met him. it doesnt have to mean anything. you are smart enough to understand that. do not regret anything. you're just 16. you made a mistake..you will make mistakes even when you'll be 20.. so chill.. 

this wasnt something i came up in few hours or in a day. it took me 3 days for this..

and not just for the saying purpose, i really meant every word.. 

after three days when i was too much sure, i called Robin and Akira.

"ROBBIINNNN..."

"yeesssss"

"i'm out."

"what?"

"i've fallen in out of love."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''