14. Road trip: the chronicles of princess Shonali

"are you not gonna stop for the early lunch ? not even for Naina?probably she needs it more than you guys.. think of her." Shonali was mean as fuck now.

i was so wrong. 3 hours weren't the actual distance. 

it seemed so much longer with Shonali around. 

Aadarsh took a wrong turn and now we were gonna be a bit late.

"but hey we got to see some Ajmer perks right??" Divya covered for her boyfriend. yeah right Divya , i had to take all the insults here . 

someone put this Shonali bitch to sleep please.

"so watsup Neena. what subject have you taken?" Shonali with the most pretentious tone asked.

"actually its Naina.."

"oh so sorry didnt pay attention earlier"

"but you said correctly  a while ago"

"uh whatever" did she just huh'ed me

i didn't care to answer because clearly she didn't care about my subject at all.

for the rest of the journey to Mt. Abu she constantly gave me dead looks. and god i'm such a lamb here.

"so Naina, ever been to Mt. Abu before??" Shonali again.

put this woman to sleep .. sedate her.. kill her .. i dont fucking care.. ugh

"ehh actually no, havent been to that much of Rajasthan except Jaipur and Udaipur !! what about you??" lets try to be sweet here Naina okay?

"She's such a travel freak you know Naina! she's been to everywhere just like KV.. " Shonali's minion Divya spoke from her behalf.."like last year their families went to France for  a holiday.. best time ever..."

i grinned at them and sat quietly till we reached the hotel..

we reached this beautiful place called the Rajputana Resort. i dont remember what was the greenest place i saw last.

and the best part of mount abu, the whether was dark right now and guess what it was only noon ... 

i gazed up at the stone walled lil palace in amusement. 

"wow" i elbowed Roop.

"so sleepy mannn" Roop rubbed her eyes.. 

what was wrong with her she slept through the entire journey.. just got up to eat and slept.

"whaatt you're still sleepy ?"

"can't wait to go to my room " she rested her head on my shoulder and dropped her arms .. 

"ROOP WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TIRED?" i shook her up but let her weigh on me.

"Tired Naina.i'm exhausted."

"yeaah both the cars were running on your ATP right.." i mocked in disbelief.

"god yes Naina. so true." 

"chhhh chhhh RUDRAA come here.." Roop screamed from a distance. 

Rudra was Kv's friend and really kind .. he had always liked Roop but since Roop was this fierce thing, he could never gather courage to tell her..and also he was with Amrut, who also came with us..

"yes Roop, do you need anything? we're settling for rooms so have to wait for 10 more minutes. " Roop nodded at this, more like tired nodded.

"and Ayu why are you still holding your bag, lemme take that.." Rudra took the bags from me .

"thanks!" i awwed at roop as she rolled her eyes..

I had to share room with Roop , yay.

Leena stayed with Shonali. poor Leena tho.

and the couples stayed together.

and about KV and Sara ? they were staying in this lil near pond place , twas like a small suite like thing, Roop told me it was the prettiest room there.. actually she more like whined ..

"dibs on the pool viewed bed !!!!" Roop sprinted leaving me behind..

"NOT FAIR ROOP I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE ROOMS HERE. NOT FAIR"   i shouted so she can hear me from distance

"everything is faiiiirrr when Roop is playinn" she laughed

"where is your exhaustion now huh" i followed her but she was long gone.

"you'll like the rooms here. i've got you the one with no sun exposure." Kv joined me while climbing the stairs.

"emm thank you KV." i rolled my eyes on the wondering which sibling was more annoying.

"and also Roop knows the wrong room so better text her" he winked.

"yayy dibs on the better bed now !" i self fived and KV caught me in this silly act .

reached the room and it was absolutely beautiful.. and best part, the view. the pretty green trees.

Roop barged in anger. 

"why do people have to make out so muchhhh.. its not even 5 minutes past and that eww filthy couple got cozy in my room already.. ewww .. and this aint even the worst part .. that wasnt even my room ... my room is this one.. so dark and airy and oh god fuck Naina look at this amazeballs view awwww" Roop was the cutest moody see whale anyone can meet. her anger falls from nae to yay..

i laughed as she jumped on her bed.

i envy how light she was. if i were to jump, i would really be scared for all the bursting feathers and springs from inside the bed. but hey skinny people, you just jump on anything, nothing can happen. you can jump all you want on the bouncing castle and nobody would ask how old were you. poor me.

bouncing castles are still an object of fascination for me.

after few hours we had to join everyone for lunch .. i took a quick hot shower. god whats with this thing of hill stations having the best bathrooms ever! 

Me and Roop sat next to each other and damn my luck Shonali was sitting facing me. 

"haha Naina, why do you have to wear sneakers all the time? aint that a summer thing?" Shonali taunted me but luckily she wasnt that loud this time.

put this woman to sleep someone. sedate her. kill her.. i dont care. rescue me .

"eh.. "before my another poor lamb justification, Roop cut me off 

"oh Shonali its a simple lunch baba, there wasnt a need for those Steve Maddens too .. " Roop made that 'eh disgusting wardrobe alert' face she always made whenever she saw something yuk.

"and they're ankle lengths." i grinned and everyone laughed like i made some joke.

but yay look at Shonali's face. priceless. 

i saw KV smiling at that.