47: salty with a chance of sugar

Woke up and found myself hugging his arm like a koala. where did the pillow go. nevermind. instead of drawing myself back and totally waking him up,  i preferred watching him. 

everything was so still at this moment. when awake i'm always too nervous to look closely at him at his face and observe..  even his little perfections seem big to me..his jawline. always a thing of fascination for me. and his lashes were so damn long.
why would god give beautiful lashes to guys who are not even grateful for them. if god had given me a face like that i would have traveled the whole world just to flaunt my perfections to the petty earthling.. ehh that came out a bit dark although.
thatswhy you're not gifted Naina eh.

i dont really know how long it has been since i've been staring at me. i didnt mean to be this creepy but whatever. he was my boyfriend. and this thought made me so happy.
every fucking time..

he will always be such a novelty for me..

suddenly he flinched his fingers and i within a millisecond i closed my eyes like abort mission abort mission naina!!!! boyfriend beauty appreciation time over !! abort right now !!

i pretended to sleep as soon as i felt him moving..

he slowly freed my hand from his,a silent chuckle escaped from his mouth, which i could totally feel and then he stroked my hair away from the pillow. so i wouldnt get tangled in my own hair.. wow this much presence of mind at this time of morning? when i wake up in the morning, i mess up so hard that i can brush my teeth from the face wash and vice versa. but this guy.. something was really wrong with him.

 when i finally heard the soft closure of the bathroom door i decided to open my eyes and sit up.

phew did he know i was faking the sleep?? i hope not..

i sat there texting on my phone so that i look busy. and the bathroom door opened and Kv entered the room, shirtless his gaze set on the ground, humming something so softly and fidgeting or folding his tee shirt with his hands. i looked up at this really funny but cute scene and suddenly watched him half jumped.

"uh oh Naina" his face alarmed.

"i've seen them atleast 11 times by now KV.. stop being so prude ugh" i DUH-ED him and went back to my phone.

"themm??? and you scared me..i thought you were asleep." he tried changing the subject now.

"emm i was talking to your abs KV .."

"so 11 times?? you counted ?"

"haha well i didnt count of course but i can tell all those 11 times i saw you without a shirt."

"ohhhhh same as yeah i passed medical school but naah i'm not a doctor.." he smirked.

"oh stop it you..you want to be sarcastic in the morning? so be it." i pouted and folded my hands.

"oh i'm sorry.. so whats for breakfast?" he asked.

"ehhmm why arent we hurrying up KV? arent we late? whats the plan for today?"

"ehhh today we're not going anywhere special because tomorrow we're going for paragliding plus trekking so i dont want us to be tired. so today , just here and there..and also" he sat beside me, finally putting on his shirt i have no idea why so soon but eh whatever like i ca re.

"and also what ???" i raised my eyebrows permitting him to complete no matter how stupid his idea would be.

"what if we don't  join them today? as in we can go with them but we have anyways plans tomorrow and the next day and the next day too so .. today's a free day.."