1:: THE BEGINNING

A/N ::: okay so this is a long chapter .. a lil filler in the beginning and here comes the hero in the end !! do read it full !! thanks all !! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BEGINNING

i waited the whole week for saturdays.
Lots of homework then lots of homework again and then yes i have exams too .. i sighed as i saw my phone ringing .. it was no doubt Akira ..

"hey hey.." I answered..

"Naiinnnnaaaaaaa..."she cried like a baby monkey who just lost her mother in the jungle.

"what happened..?"

She told me about this thin ass romantic novel the whole school's been reading and its apparently so mushy, everyone cried.

So i just went to the bookstore that afternoon and bought a copy of that book. Cant believe i wasted my 3 hours on that brainless book.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK... i spoke that loud as i read the last line of the book .. I hate it .. i called Akira and told her. 

"but its a bestseller.." she tried to convince me.

"so what .. idk why you all cried over this trash..?"

"oh come on babe.. its such a heartbreaking romantic tale .. how can you be so stone hearted..?"

" not heartless. just smart enough to know whats real and whats not"

"aaah .. how can i forget this .. our great naina jaan doesnt think love is real .. look babe, do you really think a fairy took you out from a magic flower and when your mom prayed from god for a baby, the fairy handed you over to your mom... haan.?"

"Akira.. shut up.. i surrender okay .. the book is fantastic and it doesn't suck at all.. and i love romantic stuuuuuffff .. okay happy ..?"

"hahahahha yeeeaaaah totally" she gave me a huge laughter..

"babe m so excited for Eclipse. "

"haha yeah mee too .. first day first show ... i cant believe its next week!"

"oh god .. naina i'll call you back .. mom's shouting .. bye love you sis"

"mine too .. bye .. see you on monday at school .."

Sundays were mundanes, especially when mom took me shopping, or when she expected me to wear something other than blacks.

"hey Ro.. so you free this friday..??"

"yo .. whyy..?"

"cool! you want to come to movie with me..??its eclipse. "

"sorry babe..i cant . i havent even seen twilight..i cant bear the 4th part tho..maybe you can go with vishy or mini..?"

"ohh .. emm no .. i already asked them..they dont wanna go .. they're busy this friday..maybe a party or something.."

"so shut the movie mann.. go out with them and partyyy"

i sighed heavy.."cant .. not invited.."

"go with Akira..she wants to go right..?"

"its okay Ro.. i'll see what i can do.."

idk why i even have best friends when they have to act so useless everytime huh ..

i knew Akira wouldnt come... she always made plans and never ever showed up. strict parents.