21: You call that an Apology?

"hey hey hey Naina hey hey hey " aditi and vish came chanting my name.. they normally never do that. what do they want?

"heyyy guyssss" i faked my smile.

"theres a get together tomorrow..at vish's house. we all are going..and you're coming!"

wow when was the last time they invited me with this amount of zeal. great..

we had a great weekend and things like that made me feel like my friends are my friends.. i am really easy in that matter.. if someone does 100 terrible things to me, and then they turn back to and did that 1 sweet thing, i'm all happy and we're all good.

this is exactly what I'm all about ! 

but anyways now i complained about my life 80% less. i felt contented.. believe it or not, i felt like a saint.

"Naina!!"

my mom called in *do that thing* voice.

"yeah mom." heavily i got up reluctantly.

"go clean the third floor room please Naina.."

uh-ohhh .. why was she saying that..

"mom... whyy.. do you want that??? "

"ohh i didnt tell you ? Khatri Aunty's son is coming.."

"Karanveer??" i hope she got that wrong..

"areyy yeah yeaah Karanveer .. such a long name that kid has.. always keep forgetting"

"why is he going coming to our place mom.. why is he gonna stay with us?" mom didnt notice but right now i was panicking.. i totally forgot he was coming.. 

ughh ughh ughh ughh ughh 

so my mom dad and lil brother went to the airport that Sunday because an amazing person was arriving ! who else our own Mr. Karanveer Khatri. they even asked me but damn i was too busy in doing nothing.. 

"we're home!!!" my mom yelled from the door.

"aah here he is ugh" my brother rolled his eyes.. lol seems like he didnt like Kv that much..

there i saw Kv coming to my house again.. i hoped everything goes well..

"hi Naina.." he waved me giving a shortest and the brightest smile. has he gotten any taller?? he looked good. a bit tanner than the last time i saw him.

most of the sunday morning went so and so .. and also i didnt talk to him at all. the brunch was mostly lead by mom and dad. all they did was talk to him about his studies, his school his family. 

great ! my family bonding with Kv. 

great great !! 

finally Kv went to his room. thank god . you mister stay right there. do not come upstairs. 

"Naina? ? " he knocked and i felt this breath leap as i heard it.

"haaan"?? i almost got up..

"can i come in ??" he smiled.

"why do you have to ask. come.. " i smiled back.. wow today was different. i didnt feel that urge to hear him.. the urge to talk to him.. the urge to have him around..

"sit sit!!" still smiling i surely be looking like a jackass.

"so how are you Naina ??" atleast one thing he learned from me. saying Hi and asking me how i was.. 

"good..emm so which test?" being blunt as hell, i talked business.

"uh..eh yeah the test.. em so its this historical test, would add credits to everything."

"ohh cool." i was so mean at this moment. talking strict business .. he might be so shocked. maybe happy to see me grow this much.

and silence!!

"do you know where Sadar  is ??"  he initiated the talk.

"yeaah why?"

"need to go there to see a family friend. have you seen the Officer's Mess? right there." he started fidgeting with his fingers.

"the army thingy? yeaah i go there often, to play squash. they have the best tennis court in the city.." and i started blabbering more and more..

"should i drop you?"

"you drop me? i thought i had to drop us.." he chuckled.

"ha ha ha nice one."

i dusted off my bike Zoom, and sat, this time i wore a helmet. so that my hair wouldnt fly to his face.. how annoying that would be.

i started the car and told him to hop in. he rested his one hand on my waist and tried to sit at the back. i felt a electricity passing through my skin, i just spaced out and felt my balance losing. and idk how the accelerator hiked , i have no idea how that happened. the bike tripped so badly and we fell.. the bike fell on us but somehow he managed to hold most of it away from us.

"OHHH SHIIIEEETTT" i screamed but laughing. more like hysterically laughing.

"the fuckk.are you okayyy.. are you hurt what , why the- why are you laughing?" he helped me getting up, and i can see the bewildered look flashing ..

"yeah i'm fine.." i dusted away my clothes and saw dirt on his jacket , cant help but dusted that away too.

"WHAT WAS THATTT?"

"what was that you ask? i'm a bit ticklish. not a bit. actually a lot.. you shouldnt have.. emm kept your hands there." i stuttered.

"what ? i wasnt tickling you!!!  i just... come on Naina wasn't that totally normal?"

"no not for me. i'm really.. i fear.. touch..uugghhhhh. "

"whatever that is, i'm going to get the car, wait..screw your Zoom." 

"emm you go alone i'm not coming."  i decided to keep low too.

"what is all this about? "

"what what is all about?what??" i really didnt get what he was saying..

"why are you acting this weird"

"who ? me? weird..do you mean not needy or something? look i'm always weird. weird in a normal wa..."

"Naina, i'm sorry .." with his deep like an ocean voice he came a bit closer and said.

"what sorry ?" ohhh then i got it, he was talking about earlier. oh oh oh dont you think its a bit late for the sorry. 

he wiggled his eyebrows which meant 'NAINA HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND'

"ohh about thatttt. " i think now i can act mad now..

"about that? you even thought what were we talking about? god Naina.." and he started smiling.. 

NOW THAT MADE ME MAD.. WHY WAS HE LAUGHING AT ME.. WHAT THE FAACCKKK??

"so you wanna talk about whatever now??" i folded my hands, showing a gesture that i was mad. because since i'm this baby faced person who never ever looked angry.

"go on." and  he finished.

but we knew the conversation was just starting.

thank god we were talking in the garage.. creating a scene among ourselves. not that bad tho.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''