38: Thats why you should'nt play with guys

"where have you been Naina? its almost 5 in the evening and you are so late" my mom rained on me as soon as i came home.

"mom its 4:10pm.. theres still 50 minutes left to 5 !! and its not evening yet, its still afternoon." that was the thing with my mom, she will exaggerate things up, overthinking and overthinking..

"you still havent told me, where were you?"

"mom, i was out, today was our squash match, i did really well ! plus, i told dad to tell you that which i guess he didnt so, rest of the scoldings, over to him !!" i laughed and hugged her.

"you and you're silly games naina. stop playing football and squash all the time. and you play with guys.. its not safe. what if you get injured..??"

"as if we cant get injured while playing with girls? ugh mom come on"

"whatever, do what you want to .. and by the way Roop called.. she wants to talk something urgent."

"urgent??" i was shocked.

"yeah so you better call her.."

"yeah mom.."

i sighed.

i knew what was all this about.. i called her anyway..

*ring ring*

 me: hello, Roop??

roop: NAINAAAA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARENT YOU PICKING UP HIS CALLS? 

me:  roop listen i can explain..

roop: you know you can never explain when you say 'roop i can explain'

me: no i dont

roop: yes you do , you stutter a lot. stop preaching me you bitch i'm you're best friend.

me: roop please i dont want to talk to him..

roop: what did he do now?

me: nothing.. he didnt do anything roop.. he's okay, actually he's perfect.. way too perfect.

roop: and thats the problem ? 

me: no , thats not the problem, i am the problem..

roop: please explain to me because i'm not some divorce therapist who knows everything. my wirings up there are loose, so you have to explain it to me.

me: roop i make us look ugly--

roop: wait whatttt???? what the fuc--

me: listen first,then judge me. i'm not some extraordinary girl who's good at everything, whose also pretty and smart and talented with a bomb personality..i'm just me, and look at KV, do you see him? he's like superlative of every possible thing. he's the result of proffessor utonium's experiment where he mixes sugar,spice and everything nice, just instead of powerpuff girls, KV came.. he doesnt deserve a thing like me Roop..i'm no special.. not as a best friend but as sister or a third person can you see him with someone like me??

roop: you are gone mad.. you lady are really gone mad. firstly you deserve him and he deserve you.. you guys are the dumbest ever. cant you guys clear you're insecurities somewhere in person? i mean come on. you all are way past this.. you are way above all this aesthetic crap Naina.. you are pretty. according to me you are pretty.. its you whose blind or its you're mirror thats wrong, or you're just stupid. Naina, he's been with more than 15 girls before you and he's just 18. he saw something in you that you didnt see in yourself.. 

me: please dont do that roop.. its not fair roop please. i tried. i really tried.. i'll talk to him later. anyways he has his tests so..

roop: yeah right and among all these hard ass tests all he can think of is ABOUT NAINA SINGH !!  so is this fair?? 

me: anyways, i gotta go. class.. i'll talk to you later.

roop: bye naina, i love you..

me: i love you too roop..

the week went pretty great except i didnt call kv or anyone related to him just to avoid things. i texted him once this week saying nothings wrong and i was busy and he should be too, also few really straight forward mean things that i never write like "k.." or "hmm"

next day at school we had an extended PE class where guys were playing football and girls were as usual sitting there either looking at the guys, or gossiping about something irrelevant.

"i am so dont with this drama.. out of all these 20 girls, nobody wants to play?? thats terrible.." i muttered and ran towards the ground "hey aditi, come on i'm going to join the guys, you coming?" i asked aditi cz she and i were the only interested people.

"no Naina, you go, i aint feeling that well so"

"its okay i'll go" and i ran towards robin as usual.

"welcome once again Naina, would you like to play on forward? "  Shrey asked, captain of our little team.

"naah shrey i'm good here"

for 15 minutes robin protected me like the ball has some bomb in it, and he was a black cat commando.. he didnt tackle anything in the game except for me, just this one time when i could have done a goal but robin came ahead of me again..

"heyyyyyyy" i yelled angrily. "no need to protect me robin.. play on you're own i'll be okay.."

"they play rough naina.."

"just stop robin."

"as you wish"

and i did a goal in the first half. in the next half, i was defending, i was pretty much doing okay but then these 2 giant 6 foot guys somehow pushed me and i fell.. i got up , ready to resume but some guy just shouted BLOOOOODDD BLOOODDD , he more like cried BLOOOD BLOOD.. he should be happy he's not a girl..

everyone was looking at my legs and i saw robin run towards me in the highest speed ever and then i saw my own knees bleeding like anything.

"eww" was all i said.

"eww naina , eww? not even ouch? " shrey laughed and i followed..

"stop laughing naina.. lets go to the infirmary, you're really badly hurt.." robin held my hands and took me to the infirmary. on my way everyone looked at me like i'm some war hero.

the nurse dressed my wounds and told me to see a doctor and get a tetanus vaccine since it was a severe wound normally i should be crying right now but since i'm not crying right now i'm somewhat brave.

i was way too okay in the next classes and in the bus while going home, i was careful in the bus so that nobody hurt my wound.

when my stop came, my balance fucked up bad and i fell down from the bus, by my knees, wounding my wounds, injuring my injuries lol !! there was double the blood than before and i sort of fainted with the pain..

my dad and few others rushed and took me to the ER..

i was unconscious most of the time, all i could hear was my mom sobbing and my grandmother blabbering something..

too weak to talk or got up, i chose to sleep.