15 : Not at all .

these 9 people were some really lazy people.. if i was on the Massouri trip with my parents, in half day i would have gone to every place possible. because damn my family is a pro in this but hey here we are. still in our rooms, some resting, some sleeping , some making out and me, ROOM SERVICE!! just kidding.. no actually no..

"Veerji texted. get ready. we're going out." Roop got up and browsed what to wear.

"this late? its like 7 pm. those girls will be ready in an hour. we're going out at night?"

"Dont complain Naina .shut up please."

i got ready. and i didnt put on my ankle high vans this time.. instead the casual jumper boots .. not to shiny not to shabby.. i put a black leather jacket that doesnt even look like leather jacket at all .. ugh what the hell .. 

but thank god i'm happy with my outfit tonight.

Sara came to our room with all being chirpy . and i smiled at her.. 

"OMG Naina you look so cute!!!" Sara hugged me i have no idea why

"cute?" i repeated in an inaudible voice. DAMN I WASNT SUPPOSED TO LOOK CUTE I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A GOTH AVATAR UHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOO 

anyways someone said we were going to some bars. not one bar. two bars.

what the fuck. who goes to bars in hill station?

so all of us reached this place called Polo Bar.. not like the bar, it was a more scenic place. the hills oh my god.

 you can see the whole city twinkling from that place.. the hills, the mountains, the fog and the lights .. Kv was a clever person after all. this place looks best at this time.. i cannot stop staring at that view.. 

i still watched the beautiful view  while others drank. something. idk i dont know about alcohol and stuff.

Sara offered me but i was so positive that i don't have to drink because last time i went to a bar with my cousin, i returned Drunk as fuck and also i fought with her friend for no apparent reason and tried to catch an auto rickshaw  so i better stay away from alcohol.

one weird thing too, Leena did not drink either. last time i checked in delhi she drank like a boss and god nobody can beat her as she was so young.

i asked her why she wasnt drinking today.

"you cant tell anyone about delhi." she whispered loudly. yeah thats a thing.

"what ?? whyy whats the big deal." 

"and also you cant tell anyone anything that you know Naina" she sounded concerned now.

"okay i wont but what happened? "

"Rudra's friend is my brother. if anyone gets to know what i.. whatever the delhi things you know, my brother will kill me.. and especially about my boyfriends. dont even think about speaking."

"ohh dont worry leena its okay." i promised her i wont tell anything to anyone. actually back in delhi last year when we all went out, she drank a lot. like a lot.and she was in 9th grade and she was dating 2 guys at a time. both were graduates. so there was the problem.

"i owe you big time mann" she patted my arm clinked my coke glass with hers.

as we spend time in the polo bar, some of us moved to the Surahi Bar for more drinks.. why do people need more drinks.. 

i returned to my room and we all sat together and chatted. me , Roop , Amruta and Leena..

thank god shonali wasnt there. i'm way too thankful ..

the next day we did some sightseeing but we were so tired for the end of the day . and believe me comparitively i wasnt the most tired one.

but somehow we decided to pool in some tour bus as it would be better..

the day went pretty nice .. we saw the dilwara temple .. according to me, that place was so underrated.. the work of architecture in that one place, was the best thing anyone can see. i dont see why do taj mahal is appreciated that much for its architecture value.. believe me , this place is better.

at dinner table wasnt quiet like yesterday since nobody got that tired.  after dinner when we got back to our hotel, i sat near the high sitting so that i can call mom.

after i talked to mom and texted akira about how my day went, i saw Kv coming in.

"hey" Naina why did you say Hi .. Naina you bigmouth dont invite him.. dont dont dont..

"hey, so you like this place?" he sat near me and wiggled his eyebrow while leaning forward.

that tall guy.

ugh.

"yeaah i loved itttttt.. the tuktukes were so cool .. hainaa?? "i sounded rather chirpy. 

he smile and we talked few more..

"but anyways, Nainital is better.. i mean the whether is dope okay.. and the hills may be better.." i giggled.

"whaat? how can you say that yet? i know the lakes are better there but hey come on you havent been to all the places here..." he frowned.

"hahaha i'm sure the rest wouldnt change a thing"

"next year or later or whenever, i will be your Mt. Abu guide and nobody can stop you from falling for this place.." oh god he looked so innocent. 

"Kv, Naina? are you guys talking private or something??" Divya stood behind the wall..

"oh not at all.. not at all.." i fidgeted.

shiieetttt

what if she gets it wrong?? 

god why was there a need to even fidget. or this nervous thingy i do everytime.. its fucking -1 degree here so i was more like sweating from the inside..

Damn it Naina.. Damn itttttt