9 : Ignorance

a/n : hi guys thanks for reading !! herez another chapter !!

-------------------------------------------------------

chapter 9

Ignorance

"OMG BITCH YOU'RE HERE ALREADY AWWWWWWWWWW" roop squeezed me by hugging me so tightly, and then pinched me so hard on my arm

"Owww ... What was that for ugh..??" I screamed in pain.

" aww i was hust checking that i wasnt dreaming or something.." She answered in a trippy damsel tone huh.

"Then pinch yourself bitch ... Owww that hurts.." Both of us laughed and got on the car cause the place was pretty far away from the station.

We reached this place called Akash Ganga Colony which was huge as fuck... Deep deep inside we reached this humangous brown colored house half wood and half stoney.. Cleverly decorated from the outside. I loved it .. We entered our way to the garden and it was surprisingly cool .. Wow .. The only thought i had this time was this house can fit almost 25 people and why the fuck only 5 people live here. Huh..

Roop's mom came to greet us.. She looked so much more beautiful than i saw her the last time.. Certainly roop got her features from her.. Her amazingly long hair and sharp nose .. I wish i looked half like they do.. But its okay ..

We all talked for a bit and then i called my mom.. To tell her that i'm fine here..

ruby aunty was here too.. I shoved a thought away from my mind. That where was that one person. But really i dont want to think about him right now. Maybe later.

" uh he's not here .." Roop rolled her eyes and whispered.

"What.?? Who" i knew what what she talking about but i didnt want to look busted.

"Shut up. You know what i'm talking about. Karanveer isnt here. "

" well, i wasnt searching for him.. Uh come one roop why would i ..??" I made a disgusting face to deny the fact that she caught me.

I mean did she know that i have a crush on her brother ..?? Oh my god i so cannot afford that.

Shittt !!

She took me to her room where i had to stay . I was starstruck when i entered.. The room was huge and it was so pretty .. Wow .. Like wow... Pink and black. Nothing else...

"OH MY GOD ROOP" i stared at the room.

"Drama later" she took my bags and put it on the bed " time to unpack ! "

We unpacked and talked and talked and talked.and i gave her the presents i just bought for her .. And she loved them !

Soon it was like 7'o clock in the evening and Ruby aunty called us for dinner.

She made mexican today. She cant really cook but she tries a lot .. And everyone in the house looked so done and fed when she tried something new... But i liked it .. Haha i really did ..

My mind distracted me away from the dining table and forced me to look and wonder at the empty chair. Yeah KV wasnt here. Yet.

Why am i thinking about him. I mean why the hell. This is so stupid. I'm acting like a stupid teenage girl falling for a rich famous guy huh.

Whatever.

I heard this growling sound of a car that stopped in front of the gate. Must be him. So he finally came. Yay.

Wait. Stop. Naina. You. Cannot. Think. About. Him. Fuck. Huh.

He ran from the door and reached the dining place and grabbed this apple and a bottle of coke from the table. With the same amount of hurry he ran back to the stairs yelling,

"Maaaa , soccer practice tomorrow morning, good night everyone"

His voice faded as he reached upstairs.

What the hell i cant believe he didnt see me. He didnt even say a hi. What was this...

The apple and the coke was just a foot away from me. How can i be so un noticeable ..?? I mean im so fat. Everyone would notice me. I'm so weird. Everyone should notice me.

Yeah right. The answer lies here. I'm fat ugly and awkward. Why would anyone notice me.

I mean either he was ignoring me or he didnt see me. But how the hell is that possible.

He saw a tiny apple lying on the table but not a girl sitting on a chair right next to the apple ..??

Huh whatever.

I swear now i wont think about him now huh.

WHERE WAS ALL THIS GOING .. I WANNA GO HOME NOW.. SHITT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : updating next chapter tomorrow ! i'm sure you'll like that one !! thanks for reading ! polease vote and comment if you like it !!! thanks all !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------