CHAPTER ONE

"Shining brightly Sunshine"

"Chae Yoon!" Chae Yoon is riding on her bicycle when she heard someone calling her, she instantly stop and turn around. "Auntie!" She called when she saw her Auntie Soo Ah. She wave her two hands and she was smiling brightly. Auntie Soo Ah is not her relatives. Since her parents died in a car accident, Soo Ah adopted her and treat her like her own daughter. She has her own child, he is Jeong Woo Jin. He's four years older than Chae Yoon.

"You forgot your vitamins and your tomato juice." Soo Ah said when Chae Yoon approach her. "Aigoo... You're so young to forgot all the things." Soo Ah said. Yejin let out a small laugh. "I'm sorry I was in a rush... It's my first day to my new work, Auntie." Chae Yoon said. "Arasso, Arasso... Goodluck on your first day... Don't skip a meal okay?" Soo Ah said. Chae yoon smile, "Yes, Auntie.... I will.. I'll get going Auntie.... Bye! " Chae Yoon said. She wave her hands before she left. She is singing while riding in her bicycle. "What a beautiful sunrise.... Aigoo... Good morning Korea! Ha Chae Yoon is  at your service...." She said loudly.

She applied as a hotel receptionist in a famous five star hotel in Gyeongju, South Korea. She was so excited for her first day of work. Aside from she really want to work at the hotel, she needs this job to help her Auntie Soo Ah  and  Woo Jin financially because her Uncle Byeong is in the hospital. He's been unconscious for three months because he accidentally slipped while going down from the mountain, he's the best tour guide of Gyeongju province.

She arrived early at the hotel. She immediately wear her uniform and went to Admin office of  MinBaek Hotel. She was wearing a white longsleeves inside and a pair of gray blazer and mini skirt. While walking at the hallway, she greet and smile all the people she saw. She decide to approach the old lady that seems to be a janitress in the hotel. "Annyeong Haseyo..." She said and smile brightly. The old lady turn around to face her. "Annyeong Haseyo..." The old lady said as she smile back to her. "I'm Ha Chae Yoon.. I'm a new staff here and I didn't know where is the Admin Office.. Can I ask where is it?" Chae Yoon said. "Hi... There's an elevator when you turn left ... The admin office is on the 8th floor." The old lady said. Chae Yoon smile with her pair of eye smile, "Kamsahamnida.." Chae Yoon said. "By the way, I'm Song In Jung... Everyone call me here 'granny', and you can call that." Granny said. "Nice meeting you, Uhm... Granny..." Chae Yoon said. In Jung smile to her, "You have such a pretty and cheerful smile..." In Jung said. Chae Yoon blush because of In Jung's compliment. "Kamsahamnida, Granny... You also had a beautiful smile. Thanks for your warm welcome me here..." Chae Yoon said.

She wait for the elevator to open. When the elevator open she saw a lady with two men with her. She admit that the other man at the center is stand out and a nice build body. Their eyes met but he look away and trying to look somewhere. She smile as she walks to get inside but the lady stop her. "Waeyo?" She asked.   The lady and the other guy look at her intently while the man at the center is still standing as if she's not there. She smile and she try again to get inside but the lady stop her again. "It seems like you're a newbie here... This elevator is not for a guest nor employees. This is an exclusive elevator for Min's Clan." The lady said.  'Min's Clan?...' In her mind. She smile awkwardly, "Ah...  Yeah...I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Chae Yoon said. She got confuse while the two still looking at her. And she notice that she's still inside, "Oops... I'm sorry..." She said and she step backward. Their eyes met once again before the elevator close. "Aigoo.. that guy is a hottie... " Chae Yoon said and then she let out a small laugh. "But his eyes is somehow familiar to me." She said. She slightly shook her head when she remember someone from her past. "Ani, he can't be that guy..." She said.

On the other hand, Tae Gu let out a sigh of relief when the elevator close. "Are you okay, Chairman Min?" Jin Hye said, his secretary. Tae Gu nodded and he still silent. 'I saw her again... This is time... She's close to me...' In his mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

"Welcome to MinBaek Hotel Ms. Ha." Yura said. Kim Yura is the Branch head of MinBaek Hotel. "Thank you Ms. Kim..." Chae Yoon said. Yura tour her at the hotel while explaining her job, history of the hotel, vision and all the things that she needs to memorize especially the rules and regulations. "Did you already know the elevator rules?" Yura said. Chae Yoon suddenly recalled what happened earlier in the elevator. "Ah... Yes, that there's an exclusive elevator for the Min's clan? Chae Yoon answered. "How do you know that?" Yura said. "Did you have any relatives or friends that work on this hotel?" Yura asked. Chae Yoon shake her head, "Ani, sadly I ride on the elevator that exclusive for Min's clan... They told me that rules earlier." Chae Yoon said. Yura's eyes widen and she got shocked. "Really? Oh my..." Yura said. Chae Yoon look at her with puzzlement. "Waeyo? Why you seem so shocked Ms. Kim?" Chae Yoon said. "Nothing... But now, please be careful and memorize all the rules and regulations that I've told you, Arasso?" Yura said. Chae Yoon smile cheerfully, "Ne, Ms. Kim... I will be really careful this time..." Chae Yoon said. 'you're lucky... If  Mr. Min found out that imcident... You will get fired right away on your first day... Aishh..' In Yura's mind.

Meanwhile, Min Tae Gu loosen his necktie when he reach his office. "I'm sorry for what happened a while ago, I will make sure that girl will be fired." Jin Hye said and then she smirked. Tae Gu let out a deep breath as he sit on his chair. "You don't need to  fire her..." Tae gu said. Jin Hye got shocked on what she heard then she look at him with confusion. "What? Am I heard it right?" Jin Hye said. Tae Gu look at her intently. "She must be fired for not knowing the rules and regulations on this hotel." Jin Hye said. "Are you questioning my decision? Ms. Park!" Tae Gu said with his serious bariton voice. "Mr. Min..." Jin Hye said. She was so shocked because of his sudden change of mood. "Do as I say, Ms. Park.... It's up to me if I will kick her out or not." Tae Gu said. "Now please leave if you have nothing to say." He added while he's busy on reading all the documents on his table. "Yes, Sir..." Jin Hye said and turn around. She frowned because of her annoyance she felt especially to that lady on the elevator earlier. "I will make sure you suffer because of this." She said when she's already outside the door.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note!

Annyeong! This is my second fan fic  story dedicated ofcourse to our Binjin ☺️☺️☺️ I hope you will also love this story more.... And thank you guys for loving my first ever fan fic ( that eye smile). Please don't forget to vote and share this story ☺️🤍🖤 Kamsahamnida

Yep! I use their character name Min Tae Gu and Ha Chae Yoon but of course it's a different love story for them. Happy reading

🖤🤍 Stands for The Negotiation hehe

Love lot's,
Ms.Seri12