CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"CHANGES"

Time flies so fast after Tae gu and Chae yoon engaged. Tae Gu announced to the hotel his upcoming engagement party with his fiancée Ha Chae yoon. Chae Yoon as much as possible she try to hide and never went outside to the admin office because she's not used to it, to be talk of the town. "My gosh, Chae Yoon I couldn't believe this... Before your only my junior staff and now, you become Madame Min in just a month away." Yura said. Chae yoon let out an awkward smile. "Eonnie... Me too I couldn't believe it. Is it normal to feel nervous?" She said. Yura seated in front of her. "Gosh, ofcourse... It's normal because you will going to marry the one of the hottest bachelor here in korea." She said. "Omg... all the girls here dream that, when you wake up every morning you will see his handsome face and wow a nice build body." Yura said. "Yah!" She said. Chae Yoon laughters filled the room. Jin Ho is watching them before he let out a soft knock. "Oh, hi Director Jeon..." Yura said. Chae yoon smile at him. "Can I steal Ms. Ha for a while? He said. "Oh sure... you can steal her with me but not to Chairman Min.." Yura said. "Yah, Eonnie.." She said. Jin Ho didn't speak, her word hit him deep inside. "Oh, It's only a joke Director Jeon don't take it personally... See you later, Chae Yoon." Yura said. Chae Yoon walk towards to Jin ho. "Waeyo?" She said. "Congratulations.. I heard you and hyung are now engaged." He said. Chae Yoon smile with her pair of eye smile, "Kamsahamnida.." She said. Jin Ho try to remain casual and hide his pain. " I want to buy you some congratulatory gift for you. Can you spare me your time today, Chae yoon?" Jin ho said. "Yah! It's noona... I'm older than you.." she said as she chuckled and pick her bag on. "Okay... I'm vacant today.. It seems that Chairman Min is busy right now." She said. "Great!" He said and Chae Yoon look at him with confusion. Jin Ho scratch his head. "I mean... you can have time to chose on what you want as my gift for you, Chae Yoon.." He said. "Aishh! It's Noona..." She said. Jin Ho let out a small smile. "I won't call you that." He said. Chae yoon pout her lips and went outside and passing through him. Jin ho followed her. The two are both unware of the rumor about them. Some of the staffs are whispering but no one dare to be noticeable because of Tae Gu's warning. They said that Director Jeon and Assistant Head Manager Ha is flirting with each other behind Chairman Min's back. And it's all because of Jin Hye.

On the other hand, Jin Hye went inside at Tae gu's office. He is about to leave when Jin hye saw him. "Chairman Min, where are you going?" She asked. "I'll go to admin office... Waeyo?" He said. "Here some documents that you need to sign today. It's from Director Jeon's secretary." She said. 'Is he busy? Why he didn't bring it to me personally..' In his mind. Tae gu pick his pen out and sign it and he gave it back to Jin Hye. He was about to leave when Jin hye speak. "Are you going to Ms. Ha?"she said. Tae gu stop but he didn't speak. "She's not there... I saw her with Director Jeon... They went outside." She said. "They seem so close lately... Director Jeon always on the admin office... Chae Yoon needs to be careful on befriend with a guy especially now, she's your fiancée, Chairman Min." Jin hye said.  Tae gu remain calm but his jealousy aroused. The rumors reach him but he ignored it. "I know that she's with my cousin." He said and walk outside the office. Jin Hye get annoyed. "Chae yoon... You're just lucky, without Chairman Min back up... You're nothing but some trash." She said.

Tae gu went to Jin Ho office. And Jin Ho is not there inside. He's started to get annoyed between the closeness of the two when Chae yoon call him. He immediately answer it. "Where are you?" He asked. "I'm with Jin Ho.. are you not busy today? Where here at a boutique near MinBaek you wanna join us?"she said over the phone. "We have an appointment today in our wedding planner, remember?" He said. "Oh, I thought our schedule is on next week. I'm sorry..." She said. "Arasso... I will go back there right now..." She said.

Tae Gu let out a deep sigh he was about to leave when he notice the picture on Jin ho's laptop. He clench his fist when he saw a stolen shot of Chae Yoon display on his laptop. 'Jeon Jin Ho...' He said. And dash off outside from the office.