CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"Move in to her new place"

Weeks had been passed before Chae Yoon found a place for her to stay. Her Auntie Soo Ah agree and support her decision. Yes she's avoiding Woo Jin. After their phone conversation weeks ago in Tae gu's house, she decided not to stay for a while in their house instead she stay on Jara's place. She Didn't tell it to Tae Gu until she found a place one street away from the hotel. It is also a convenient for her. This day is her day off and this is also the day she's moving in. Jara help her pack her things before she went to work. She's walking at the hallway when Tae Gu called her. "Where are you?" He said over the phone. "Waeyo?" She asked. "Ha Chae Yoon... I'm the one who ask first..." He said. Chae Yoon laugh because she like to tease him. "I'm here at Jara's place I have to pick something." She said. "Okay...Wait there and I'll pick you up". He said. "Ani... I'm on the hallway already. I'm about to leave." She said. "What?" He said. "Okay, I will send you an address and go there instead." She said.

Finally, she's here at her place. This is the first time that she will living all alone. She will miss her Auntie Soo Ah  but she need to do this for her everyone's sake. She thinks that this is the best way for her and Woo Jin. Maybe it's time to stay away from him temporary for him to get move on from her. It is a small unit and fits perfectly for one person. There's one bedroom and a balcony too. "Appa... Eomma.. Are you there while looking at me?" She said while looking at the blue sky. "Yah! You must be so proud of your daughter... I'm all grown up now... Eomma... Appa... Please guide me.. guide me in every decision that I'll make.. I hope I will never disappoint you." She said and let out a deep sigh. She recall the day when Tae Gu ask her to get married.

Flashback

"Let's get married, Chae Yoon.." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon startled. Although she want to marry him because she love him but she's not yet ready to take another level of their relationship. Chae Yoon release herself from his hug. "Tae Gu shhi... Is it We're being fast? Uhm... I don't think this is not the right time for getting married." She said. Tae Gu look at her. He admit that it's hurt on being rejected at first try to propose to her. He let out a deep sigh and caress her face. Then he let out a small smile because he respect her decision. Her happiness comes first. "Arasso... You have a point... I'm sorry if I get startled you." He said. Chae Yoon release a breath of relief. "I'm sorry..." She said. Tae Gu smile and kiss her. "I love you.." He said. Chae Yoon rest her forehead to his. "I love you too... Thank you for respecting my decision..." She said. She adjust her face to whispered something on his ears. "Don't worry... Even we're not yet married... I'm yours... Only you can have me, Mr. Min.." Chae Youn said soflty. Tae Gu let out a wide smile.  That word of her melt all the anxiousness and jealousy he felt. "So can I have you right now, right here... Ms. Ha?" He said teasingly. And make a small little kisses on her face and neck. "Yah! Stop it... Chairman Min..." She said and her Laughter and giggles filled the room.

End of Flashback

"It looks like you're thinking something fun, Chae Yoon." Tae Gu said behind her. "Oh my.." She said. She's startled because she didn't notice his entrance. "How do you get inside?" She said. Tae Gu pinch her nose. "Yah! You forget to close your door, Ms. Ha. That's why I worried to you." He said. "aishh.." She said.

"How was it?" She said. Tae Gu is looking around to her place. He also check all the window even her main door if it's safe. He also look if there's some hidden cameras. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh while observing him. "Yah! Mr. Min are you a police officer in your past life?" She said jokely. Tae gu just smile and approach her. "To be sure that my girlfriend is safe here..." He said. Chae Yoon smile because of this sweet side of him. "Have you eaten?" She said. "What do you want to eat? I only have ramen here or if you want let's order some food." She said. Tae Gu smile and hug her from her behind. "There's something I'm craving for today... I hope I can have it now.." He said mischievously. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. "What is it?" She said. "Yah! Tae gu!.." She said when she got startled when Tae Gu suddenly carry her. "I only want Ha Chae Yoon for today..." He whispered. And in one swiped, he carry her towards to her room. "Tae gu shhi..." She said while laughing and giggles while Tae Gu carry her.