CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

"Sook Hwi's Revenge"

Chae Yoon is preparing some stuffs for the barbecue party tomorrow. She do some research for the theme. It is a simple dinner with their family and friends but Chae Yoon wants to be memorable because this is the first time to have a party with Tae Gu and Chae Rim. While doing some internet search her sight become blurry and she became dizzy. She blink her eyes but her sight still blurry. Chae Yoon feel a little panicked as she stood up and accidentally bumped on the vase beside her and it falls down to the ground. Mrs. Jang heard the noise and she immediately approach her to check on her. "Chae Yoon shhi... Are you okay?" She said. Chae Yoon blink again her eyes and her sight back to it's normal vision. "What happened?" Mrs. Jang asked. "Are you okay? You look so pale?" She asked. Chae Yoon nodded. "Yes, I'm okay..." She said and she immediately pick the broken pieces of the vase. "Let me do it." Mrs. Jang said. "No, it's okay... " She said.

Tae Gu is on his business suit when he saw Chae Yoon and Mrs. Jang picking up the pieces of the broken vase from the floor. Tae Gu immediately approach them. "What happened?" He asked. "Tae Gu... Bring her to your room, I think she's not feeling well today. She look so pale a while ago..." Mrs. Jang said. "Chae Yoon let's go.." Tae Gu said. "I'm okay..." She said. "Min Chae Yoon.." He said. Chae Yoon stop and stood up and throw a tantrums while walking towards to their room. Tae Gu and Mrs. Jang exchange their glances. "She became moody this past few days, Tae Gu... Have you two fight?" Mrs. Jang said. "I also observed her but we're okay yesterday. Excuse me, Ahjumma... I'll go and check on her." He said and follow his wife to their room.

Chae Yoon is looking at the balcony trying to calm down herself. She don't know why but everytime he heard her husband voice and saw his face her mood suddenly change. Tae Gu hug her from her behind and kiss her in her shoulder. "Is there something wrong?" He said softly. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh but she didn't speak. "Chae Yoon shhi.." He called. "Tae Gu please... Just leave me alone..for today..." She said. Tae Gu got confused.  He turn around her to face him. "Did I do something wrong?" He said. Chae Yoon look away but her face keep frowning. "Nothing... Just go..." She said. Tae Gu look at her with puzzlement. "Aniyo... I will never leave you until you didn't tell me what's wrong... You know me, Mrs. Min.." He said. "I swear I really don't know. What I know is... Everytime I see you I get so annoyed.." She said. Tae Gu got shocked. Chae Yoon take off his hand from her waist and walk passed through him. "Chae Yoon..." He called. Chae Yoon stop but she still turn her back to him. "Don't you dare to follow me... Min Tae Gu!" She said and she left him alone. Tae Gu look at her from a far and trying to guess why she easily get mad at him even he didn't do anything to annoyed her.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Months have been passed when Jin Hye's father get his freedom but Jin Hye got arrested because of being accomplice of Jin Ho and Sook Hwi on their planned. Jin Ho found guilty and the court sentence him with life imprisonment. While Doctor Moon and Min Sook Hwi is still on the haunt. So Tae Gu hired some bodyguards on their house, on the hotels even on the restaurant and house of Auntie Soo Ah. He also hired some personal bodyguards for him, Chae Yoon and Chae rim.

Tae Gu is with Mr. Nam and Ha Neul at his office in Minbaek Hotel. They talking about where could possibly hide Sook hwi and Doctor Moon. And what could possibly their actions and plan. Mr. Nam observe him that he was spacing out when Ha Neul knock twice at the table but Tae Gu still looking at the window. "Tae Gu!" He called. Tae Gu got startled as he look at them. "Oh, I'm sorry... I was just thinking something." He said. "What is it?" Ha Neul asked. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. "Chae Yoon is been weird lately..." He said. Mr. Nam and Ha Neul exchange their glances. "What do you mean? I saw her yesterday but she's all fine." Mr. Nam said. Tae Gu pout his lips. "She's get annoyed in me even I didn't do anything to make her mad or annoyed. And  she didn't want to see me and she told me to stop following her. And it's been week since she avoiding me. The last time I we're okay is our Barbecue Party." He said. Ha Neul laugh and Tae Gu look at him intently. "Yah! Maybe Chae Yoon need some alone time. You keep following her when you have time and worst it you make time to stalk her. Yah! If I we're Chae Yoon... I'll get scared by  having an obsessed fan of her." Ha Neul said as he's laughing. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh while looking at him intently. Mr. Nam let out a small laugh. "What do you think, Mr. Nam?" He asked. "I agree to Ha Neul... Or  maybe you're just paranoid..." He said and that's what makes Ha Neul laugh harder. "Jang Ha Neul!" Tae Gu called. "What? You look like a child having a tantrums here... Why don't you ask her a date Tonight?" He said. Tae Gu look at the window still frowning. There's a soft knock on his door, "Come in..." He said. His secretary told him that he saw Chae Yoon entering the hotel lobby a while ago. He immediately stood up and his smiling automatically appear on his face. "Yah! Yah! Don't be too obvious, Tae Gu..." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu let out a wide smile and walk fast towards the door. Mr. Nam and Ha Neul couldn't do anything to stop him Instead they looking at him and shook their heads. "He's crazy, Right?" Ha Neul said to Mr. Nam.

Chae Yoon smile as she approached Jara and Ji Hyun. "What are you doing here?" Jara said. "To have lunch with you guys...." She replied. "Really? I thought you're here because of Chairman Min..." Ji Hyun said. Chae Yoon frowned, "Yah!" She said. Ji Hyun and Jara exchange their glances.  "Let's go... I'll wait you two at the lobby." She said and she walk towards the lobby and seated on the couch. Without her knowing there's someone is waiting for the opportunity to approach her. Chae Yoon yawning when she noticed her bodyguard seems so uncomfortable. "Ahjussi... Are you okay?" She said. Mr. Joo just smile at her as he nodded. "You can have a rest for awhile. I'm just here. don't worry I'll call you if we need to go." She said. "I'm sorry Mrs. Min but your husband told us that don't leave you all alone by yourself." He said. "Ahjussi... Don't worry I'm just here at my husband's hotel. All the staffs here is knew me here. And I know Tae Gu will be here any minute." She said. "How about this take a break and have some coffee. There's a famous cafe over there infront of the hotel and please can you also buy  one Vanilla Latte for me." She said. Mr. Joo hesitate first but knowing her, asking him to buy coffee it means she wants alone time for herself. "Arasso... Just call me if something happened." He said and make a bow before he left.

Chae Yoon browsing her cellphone as she keep yawning and feel sleepy. She look at to Jara and Ji Hyun still on their post. She pout her lips because she felt bored in waiting on them. She decided to go to the washroom and fix her make up waiting for her two friends.

Tae Gu saw her walking towards the bathroom and he smile when he saw her in a happy mood.

In the hallway, before she open the door. She turn around when she heard someone call her name, "HA CHAE YOON!" Sook Hwi said. Her eyes widen when she saw Sook Hwi infront of her and pointed a gun on her. "You will die today!" Sook Hwi said.

There's a loud sound of a gun filled the entire hotel. Chae Yoon body shivering while looking at the guy who cover his body to protect her. And her hand shaken and her eyes filled with tears when she saw a blood on her hands.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's Note

Just hang on there! Final chapter is waving 🥺 🤗 but this is not their final story.... Anyways, I tried to drink soju plus beer (Somaek) last weekend. 🥴🥴 It's fun 😅🤫

Anyway, here's my new story that I will publish soon...

Title: Breaking Your Rules

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12