CHAPTER FORTY TWO

"SECRET GLANCES"

'Ms. Ha... Follow me at my office...'

'Yes, I remember you... Chairm--..'

'Let's stay like this...'

'You're mine... Always remember that...'

Hye won woke up with this kind of dream. Her head hurts as she try to remember her dream. The voices are clear but their faces is blurred. She went to the kitchen and get some water and a pain reliever medicine. "Ms. Ha?? Who are you?" She said. She try to remember her face but it's still blank and blurry. She noticed that her dreams become weird this past few weeks. Her phone suddenly ring and he got surprised that there's unknown number calling her in the middle of the night. "Hello, who's this?" She said. "Are you still awake?" The voice of the man said. Hye Won didn't speak trying to guess who is it, "Babe?" She said. She heard his deep sigh before he speak. "It's me... Tae Gu..," He said. She was so surprised. "Oh, Mr. Chairman- I mean Tae Gu..." She said. "Waeyo?" She said. "I just want to... Say sorry  about last night.." He said. Hye won recalled that night. "I'm just... I'm sorry... I admit I'm wrong..." He said. Hye won smile. "It's okay... Are you... Okay now?" She said. "Yes... Thanks to you." He said. She recalled what happened that night.

She let him rest his head on her forehead. She saw him crying while caressing her face. She admit that she feel his pain and longings for someone. He's a totally stranger for her but she let him stay like that until the rain stop. She let him so closer to her. And now, she realized that this is not right. She has a family and it is not right for a woman with family to get close to some other guy.

"Tae Gu shhi... I need to sleep now... You too, have some rest... Bye!" She said and she immediately end their call. She decided not to answer his call again and to avoid him at all cost. "That's it! That night... Will be the last day I will see you..." She said and lay her head to the table.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu still looking at his phone. "Shim Hye Won... Hye Won..." He called as he close his eyes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Hye won keep herself busy so she can't think the man name Tae Gu. She went to the supermarket to buy some groceries. She plan to have picnic with her Daughter and Dal hee. For the past few days her phone always ring and receive a messages from Tae Gu's number but she decide to ignored it and reject his calls. She went to the baby's section to buy some new clothes for Chae Rim. She pick the peach colors of panjama set and light pastel pink color of coat. "This must be fit for her.. how cute.." She said. She also see a cute little ribbons with different colors and she thinks that it will be fit for Chae Rim's hair. She was busy on searching for some snacks when she accidentally bump someone. "I'm sorry... I-" She said but she didn't finish her words when she saw Tae Gu. "Oh, Tae Gu shhi.." She said. She turn around her push cart and she try to walk normally. "Hey, are you avoiding me?" Tae Gu said and walk beside her. Hye Won let out a small smile and look at him. "What do you think?" She said. Tae Gu Didn't expect her attitude towards to him. "Look, Tae Gu... I know you're a good person... But I just realized that, as married woman... I need to act like one." She said. Tae Gu got confused. "What do you mean?" He said. "Tae Gu shhi... I decided to avoid you.. so please let's this day be our last day to see each other..." She said and she was about to leave when Tae Gu stop her. "Please can you tell me why? Is it because of that night? I'm sorry but I didn't mean to take advantage of you.. I'm just confused...of you..." He said. "Me? Ah, Is it because of Chae Yoon? You always call that name whenever you see me... Are we much alike?" She said. Tae Gu didn't speak. "Look, I'm not her... I'm Shim Hye Won... Maybe I look like her but I'm not her... So please... Leave me alone and stop because you're making me confused." She said. Hye won got surprised because she accidentally spill what she truly feel. Tae Gu look at her, "What?" He said. Hye won avoid his gazed and try to walk away from him but Tae Gu hold her and pull her to the fire exit. "Yah! What are you doing?" Hye won said. He lean her on the wall and look at her eyes. "You're getting confused by me?.." He said. Hye Won's heart beating so fast. "Tell me... You feel what I feel, right?" He said. Hye won feel his warm breath and god knows how she's trying not to get tempted by his presence. "I don't know what your talking about.. So please..." She said. Tae Gu knows that this is not right but this is the second time for him to chase a woman, the first time is when he Chased Chae Yoon back then. "Hye won shhi... I know what I heard is right... You're getting confused and affected by my presence. Like what you did to me..." He said. Hye won look at his eyes. "I'll try not to sway you because I know this is not right... But please don't avoid me... And... Can I be your friend?" Tae gu said. 'Yes... I know I can't be with you as lovers... But I want to get close to you...' In his mind. Hye Won didn't speak and push him gently. "I don't know..." She said. "I'll give you sometime to think... But please don't avoid me..." He said. With her heavy feet, she walk away from him. Tae Gu look at her from a far. "I'm a persistent man, Hye Won... I'll definitely stay in your side..." He said.