CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

"Realization"

Woo jin is on top of her and torn her top. Chae Yoon is crying out loud and pleaded. She couldn't believe he can do this to her. She trust him a lot. Woo Jin hands hold her wrist tightly while continuing kissing her forcely. Chae Yoon keeps struggling for wanting to escape. "Woo Jin oppa please stop... Please don't do this.. oppa... No.." Chae Yoon pleaded and her tears continue falling from her eyes. Woo Jin stop and look at her. He felt her body is shivering and her tears continue to escape from her eyes. 'Woo jin... What are you doing?..'In his mind. He immediately let go of her and stood up while looking at her. Chae Yoon seated up and cover her chest, her bra revealed because her top was already torned. Woo Jin try to hold her but Chae Yoon get scared and move away while hugging herself. "Please go... I'm begging you.." She said without looking at him. "Chae Yoon I'm sorry... I.. didn't intent to hurt you, to scared you... I'm out of control... I'm sorry.." He said. He try to reach her but Chae Yoon shouted, "Leave! Please... Go..." She shouted and crying while hugging herself.

Tae Gu immediately entered her door lock password and when he entered he heard and saw Chae Yoon seated on one corner crying while Woo Jin seated in front of her trying to hold her. Tae Gu got furious as he walk towards to Woo Jin. Tae Gu grab him and punch him. He punch Woo Jin continuously until there's a blood out from his mouth. "Yah! Jeong Woo Jin... What you do to her? Are you out of your mind!!" He said while punching him. "Tae Gu please stop!" Chae Yoon shouted. Tae Gu stop and look at her, he saw her top was being torn and she only cover her arms to her chest. Tae Gu immediately approach her and cover his coat to her. "Chae Yoon... I'm sorry.." Woo Jin said. "Just go... Please... I'm begging you.." She said without looking at him. Woo Jin look at her with a guilt on his eyes before he dash off outside of her apartment. Tae Gu is about to chase him but Chae Yoon hold his arms, "Don't leave please..." She said and her voice is tremble and her body is shivering and her hands are cold as ice. Tae Gu hug her and try to comfort her. "It's okay... I'm here..." He said. He try to control his anger but deep inside he want to kill him for forcing doing the things that makes her scared and traumatized.

Chae Yoon sleeping in her bed and still holding Tae Gu's hand. Tae Gu caress her face. He recalled the moment he saw her crying, her top being torned and she's helpless while being scared. He clench his fist. Woo Jin needs to take the consequence for doing that to her. He never slide this. Chae Yoon didn't deserve this, he thought. She deserve to love and to protect. He kiss her on her forehead when it seems she's having a bad dream.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Woo Jin couldn't help but to get frustrated on himself. He's on a bar drinking and as he close his eyes he felt guilty to recalled Chae Yoon's face. She was so scared by him. "I lost her... I push her away from me... I'm such a fool!" He said to himself. "I'm so sorry Chae Yoon..." He said and cry because of regret that he feel for taking advantage to the woman she really love.

Meanwhile, Soo Ah is cleaning the restaurant. She close early because she needs to went to the hospital. She accidentally slip the glass on her hand and fall to the ground. Soo Ah suddenly felt anxious. She was about to call Chae Yoon but her phone suddenly ring and it is Woo Jin. "Hello?" She said. "Mam, your son is here at our bar. He was so drunk and insist to went home. We need to close now." The man said. "What?Arasso... Tell me where it is and I will go there." She said.

She saw her son drunk and sleeping in one of the table. "Woo Jin..." She called. "Let's go home..." She said. Woo Jin open his eyes and he saw his mom's face. "Eomma..." He said. "Eomma... I did something wrong to her... I deserve to die...." He said while crying. Soo Ah couldn't understand what he's trying to say. "To Whom?" She said. "To Chae Yoon... I... Did something and now, I lost her..." He said. Soo Ah got shocked, if her instinct is right, Chae Yoon will be traumatized. "Oh god Woo jin... What did you do?" She said. "Eomma... I'm such a fool!" He said. Soo Ah hug his son and try to calm him down. It's hard for her this time, Chae Yoon and Woo Jin are both important people in her life. 'Chae Yoon.... My pretty Chae Yoon... I'm sorry.... I couldn't protect you... 'In her mind and the tears escaped from her eyes.